Through some Hilton program my husband was upgraded to the executive floor so our experience in this hotel was our best ever. Our room was very spacious, modern and nicely decorated. We had access to the executive lounge where they served an abundant and varied breakfast, all fresh and wonderful. The staff was extremely courteous and friendly, especially Ernesto. In the afternoons and evenings they would serve appetizers and all kinds of drinks. Many nights we didn’t eat out and just stayed there – the food was excellent. One night we tried the Cloud 9 Lounge on the hotel roof and it was great as well – friendly staff, great appetizers (I had the king prawns) and very nice atmosphere. The seats were far away from each other so even though there were smokers it did not bother us. We used the spa every day. It has a generous size swimming pool, Jacuzzi, relaxing chairs around and pretty big sauna and steam rooms with spacious locker rooms. The hotel location was about 3 blocks from the metro station and the area looked safe to walk at night. The staff at the executive lounge made our stay extremely pleasant. We loved this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Prague is a perfect base to discover the beauties of Prague. It is located within walking distance to the city centre full of local attractions, shops and a lively night scene. Hilton Prague houses 3 restaurants and 2 bars including the 24-hour Cafe Bistro, CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie with modern international cuisine and Czech specialties, offers panoramic views from its award-winning Cloud 9 Sky Bar & Lounge, the Zest Bar and 24-hour Room Service. Every morning you can enjoy a rich buffet breakfast at Atrium restaurant. All rooms provide high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies). A state-of-the-art fitness centre with cardiovascular machines, an indoor swimming pool and a spa centre are at your disposal. Massages are available as well. This hotel offers 37 individual conference and meeting rooms as well as Congress Hall and a Hilton Grand Ballroom, the Hilton Prague Czech Republic hotel is the perfect choice to host any event, whether for business or pleasure. Hilton Prague Hotel was awarded: WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Czech Republic's Leading Hotel 2016 BUSINESS TRAVELLER MAGAZINE AWARDS 2016 - Best Business Hotel in Eastern Europe 2016 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2016 - Certificate of Excellence, 6 years in a row BUSINESS DESTINATION TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Best Business Hotel, Czech Republic 2015 TTG TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Best Business and Congress Hotel in Czech Republic ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Prague