“"Charming BOUTIQUE HOTEL"”
Review of Hotel Julian

Hotel Julian
Ranked #25 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 6 July 2012

charming,beautiful, so welcoming,EXCELLENT LOCATION and outstanding service....loved it.I was there with my 2 kids for three days,my room had a huge living room .too. found it comfy,clean and relaxing.huge with lots of wardrobe space...my room had a kitchenette too which was very usefull with kids around .Small details taken care of weighing scale in the bathrooms,chocolates kept everyday in the rooms,iron board. i must say very tastfully done up rooms too.Very friendly staff,breakfast also was good...I loved the rooftop terrace. just 15 min walk to charles bridge...trams take u to old town....just perfect and i highly recommend it - great value for money....cant find fault in it at all ...so go ahead and book....i would definitely remember my stay here for a very long time.!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Dear guests,

thank you very much for your stay with us and really nice review written here, I do appreciate that! I am happy to read our hotel will stay in your mind, thank you!

You and your kinds are always welcome here!

Radka Římalová

Write a ReviewReviews (1,733)

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Staff r kind & helpful ,also hotel was clean, i recommend other to go there.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear guests,

thank you very much for your stay at our hotel and for the recommendation mentioned here, I do appreciate that!

We hope you will come again!

Enjoy the sun!

Reviewed 3 July 2012

The Julian is a great little boutique hotel (B&B vibe, which I prefer) that is also very reasonably priced.The hotel has an in-house restaurant, a lounge and a great rooftop terrace. At the end of the day I would pick a bottle of the house dry wine and enjoy the sunset on the terrace. I also appreciated the quiet location within walking distance from the city center. The fact that you can prearrange taxi service from the airport is a really great bonus: it saves long distance travelers a headache (especially since you can pay for it at the end of your stay, with the hotel bill, rather than fumbling with currency exchange at the airport). The staff is very friendly and accommodating (they responded to all my email inquires within hours). I can't remember the last time I had such a relaxed hotel experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear guests,

thank you very much for your stay with us and your nice feedback. I am happy you enjoyed your stay, were satisfied with privided services and relaxed at the roof terrace. Thank you again and hope we will see you again!

Reviewed 2 July 2012

There are many nice things to say about Julians. Brilliant service, friendly people, nice rooms, quiet, not far from old town. We loved staying three nights. And will certainly use it again if we travel to the nice town of Praha. Julian is really the perfect choice!:-)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Norwegianguy017

Dear guests,

thank you very much for your stay at our hotel and that you have written so many nice things about our services, I am happy you enjoyed your holiday and hope we will welcome you here again!

Reviewed 1 July 2012

I don't know if the perfection exists, but if it would be the case, Julian Hotel would be one of the most perfect hotel. We came with my girlfriend and 2 friends in May. At the AirPort we used the hotel's driver and sincerly don't hesitate because it's fast and pratical. Our room, one apartment, was big, proper and so quiet with à small kitchen and big bathroom. We stayed 3 nights and have eaten in the restaurant of the hotel. Some choices, but very good and tastes meals. You can't stay in this hotel without eating at least one time and without going in the sauna. There is a lot of things to say about Julian Hotel, but just ONE recommandation : GO without reflexion. If you need, people in the Hotel are speaking all the langage all over the World ;-) Thank you very much and "à bientôt"!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Dear guests,

thank you that you have chosen our hotel for your stay in Prague. I am really happy while reading your review, thank you! Such nice words are the best prize for us!

We are looking forward to your next stay, as you write, à bientôt!:-)

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Hotel Julian is a bit off the beatne path but still in walking distance to all the Prague attractions. The Hotel has more of a Bed and Breakfast feel, very friendly staff, their English was excellent and they were very helpful. The decorations were so tasteful and uniquiley done. The price was the price, there were no surpises or unexpected charges. The breakfast was included and offered a great variety of items, beautifully presented with something for every taste in a cosy setting. The hotel has flair and atmosphere, and offered everything one could need. The price was very affordable. I have nothgin but praise for this hotel and would stay there again and can recommend it to anybody.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sibyllef2012

Dear guests,

thank you very much for your stay with us and your nice review. I am happy to read you have nothing but praise for our hotel, thank you for follow-up recommendation, I do appreciate that!

You are always welcome here!

Enjoy the sun:-)

Reviewed 23 June 2012

My two daughters and I spent three nights in this lovely little hotel. I was impressed with the size and comfort of our triple room. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was very spacious. We needed to use the air conditioning (which has a silent feature) at night as the room was quite stuffy and our room faced the street - open windows was not an option. It was an easy walk to anything we wanted to see and if we didn't want to walk, the tram station is one block away-tickets can be bought at the front desk. The breakfasts were amazing. If I ever come back to Prague, I will definitely stay here again. Make sure you read the history on the hotel - it is fascinating.

Room Tip: Triple rooms only face the street - if you like quiet at night, ask for a room away from the street...