We were extremely pleased with the hotel. We stayed for 2 nights at this hotel. The room was clean and the hotel receptionist very helpful, she gave us maps and suggested various day trips. Breakfast was great with a choice of deli meats, sausages, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, salads, cooked vegetables, choice of cheeses and breads, preserves, butter and margarine, yogurt, cereal, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and choice of juices.
We were given an iron and an ironing board on request.
The hotel is very close to a tram stop and close to the Charles Bride and the church of Our Lady of Victory which has the statue of "Infant Jesus of Prague".
We would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** is situated in a beautiful location just few steps from Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Petřín gardens and the Infant Jesus Church and the other historical landmarks. Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** offers 35 apartments for 2, 3 or 4 people. The apartments are fully furnished and equipped with satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe deposit box, bathrooms with bathtub and hairdryer. Some of the apartments have also a kitchenette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Mala Strana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Mala Strana Prague
- Residence Mala Strana Hotel