Great hotel, just over the river from the main town centre, a good standard city hotel, a few minutes walk to all the major attractions. Classic Czech continental breakfast, good choice. Rooms clean, with fridge and table and chairs for eating as well as a sofa and TV with a separate bed area. Staff friendly and helpfull. Would stay in same hotel again as in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mala Strana is situated in a beautiful location just few steps from Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Petrin gardens and the Infant Jesus Church and the other historical landmarks. Hotel Mala Strana offers 35 rooms for 2, 3 or 4 people. The rooms are fully furnished and equipped with satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe deposit box, bathrooms with bathtub and hairdryer. Some of the apartments have also a kitchenette with microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Mala Strana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Mala Strana Prague
- Residence Mala Strana Hotel