We unexpectedly needed a room for 1 night in Prague, and the gentleman that was working the phone at the desk was amazingly helpful. He spoke English, gave us tips on taxis, trains and buses, and was very accommodating and cheerful when we arrived.
The location is not perfect, but not bad if one is willing to walk a mile and a half or so to the Castle or the Square. The hotel is older, but was very quiet and comfortable, provided a wonderful breakfast, and I would say a great bargain at less than $50 U.S.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mala Strana is situated in a beautiful location just few steps from Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Petrin gardens and the Infant Jesus Church and the other historical landmarks. Hotel Mala Strana offers 35 rooms for 2, 3 or 4 people. The rooms are fully furnished and equipped with satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe deposit box, bathrooms with bathtub and hairdryer. Some of the apartments have also a kitchenette with microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Mala Strana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Mala Strana Prague
- Residence Mala Strana Hotel