The location of the hotel was very good, easy walking distance from all main attractions but situated in a quiet area with cheaper restaurants surrounding it.
The rooms were a little tired and the bed felt lumpy and dipped but actually we both slept really well. We noticed that there was some reviews saying that the elevators were noisy and not to get a room by them but our room was right next to the elevator and we had no problems with noise.
The breakfast was pretty good and there was plenty of food, although it could've done with a fruit salad (not just tinned pineapple).
The reception staff were friendly and really helpful. We were lent an adaptor for our whole stay and we were able to buy tickets for public transport at the reception desk. They also let us keep the bags after checking out for pretty much the whole day.
I think this is a very good option for a budget hotel in Prague and would really recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** is situated in a beautiful location just few steps from Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Petřín gardens and the Infant Jesus Church and the other historical landmarks. Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** offers 35 apartments for 2, 3 or 4 people. The apartments are fully furnished and equipped with satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe deposit box, bathrooms with bathtub and hairdryer. Some of the apartments have also a kitchenette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mala Strana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Mala Strana Prague
- Residence Mala Strana Hotel