“GREAT HOTEL!!”

Reviewed 1 September 2014

It was all wonderfull!!
Friendly stuff!!!
Good breakfast!!
excellent location near the old clock!! There are many store near the hotel!!
Our exprience was very nice!! We would iike to stay again in this hotel!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Michaela B, Quality Manager at Hotel U Prince, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Dear Ageliki.

Thank you for such a nice review.

It sounds like you truly enjoyed your stay here with us at Hotel U Prince and I am thrilled to know that your experience was to your complete satisfaction.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to on many future occasions.

Michaela Bauerova

Write a ReviewReviews (1,081)

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed drinks on the roof terrace here, the service was second to none. However when it rained we went down to the basement for drinks. The staff here were really rude and we didn't stay. Almost like 2 different places. Would highly recommend the roof terrace for the view alone!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank CarolynTimbrell

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for writing this review about Hotel U Prince.

I am glad you have enjoyed the drinks on rooftop Terrace at Hotel U Prince, this new Cocktail Menu was launched one month ago, and it’s been a great success!

We value all our guests’ feedback, and always use it as a tool to help us improve for the future. As a result, I would welcome the opportunity to learn more about your experience in the bar, if you would be so kind as to share a few more details with me. I can be contacted directly at michaela.bauerova “at” hoteluprince.com, and I would be extremely grateful for any further information you could provide.

I look forward to your next visit, which I hope it will be in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This is a wonderful hotel right in the centre of old Prague, overlooking the famous Astronomical Clock and Old Town Square, and within walking distance of nearly all that needs to be seen in Prague. In addition its Old World charm ( it is in a 12th century building and has superb decor) and its Terrace Restaurant overlooking the Clock, the Town Square and the buildings of central Prague and up to the Palace are a knockout. Our five night stay was made even more special by the service by staff, with special mention needing to be made of the knowledgeable and super-efficient and friendly receptionist Petra and the concierge Patrik.
One thing we would have preferred would have been more choice for breakfast: for example preserved fruits / fresh fruit salad mix, bircher muesli and a better selection of jams.

Room Tip: The 4th floor corner room overlooking the historic Astromonical Clock and Old Town Town was brillian...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Michaela B, Quality Manager at Hotel U Prince, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Bill H,

Thank you for posting this kind review about your recent experience at Hotel U Prince.

Thank you for your kind words regarding our team members Petra and Patrik – they are all here to ensure each and every guest feels as comfortable as possible. It will be my pleasure to pass your kind words on to all.

Thank you for your comments regarding the breakfast, our Executive Chef Lukáš Vácha is currently looking into our breakfast set up, I will certainly pass your feedback on to him. I am sure he will very much appreciate it.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel U Prince, for what I am confident will be another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We love to stay in that hotel everytime when we are in Prague, they have amazing room service, a few floors down is famous Black Angel's bar and also they have very good kitchen. Love it! And also the biggest plus is a location - in the historical centre, situated in Old town square which is the most beautiful place in Prague

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on this website.

I am delighted to learn that, as a regular guest of Hotel U Prince, you find the levels of service to be so high, and that we are consistently able to exceed your expectations.

Thank you for your kind words regarding our room. Black Angels Bar is indeed a highlight for so many of our guests, and I am pleased that you have time during your stays to enjoy it.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another amazing stay.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The hotel building is old—parts dating back to the 12th century—so there are lots of odd corners and interesting bits of decoration. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Our room was comfortable, though with the odd beam sticking out that I bumped into once or twice. We had a view onto the square and the Old Townhall, but this meant noise, if the window was opened—even in the wee, small hours. Free wifi in the room.

There is an terrace bar/diner on the roof with has good views over Prague. We didn't eat there, but enjoyed a complimentary drink courtesy of a voucher from check-in. Breakfast was on the ground floor restaurant; there was a reasonable choice of continental and hot food that was perfectly tasty. The hotel has a piano bar that we did not try.

The location is great—walking distance to many of the sites and the Vltava River.

I would be more than happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Roger C,

Thank you for posting this excellent review with pictures from the Old Town Hall Tower.

I was delighted to learn that your experience here at Hotel U Prince was so enjoyable. We really do appreciate your kind comments about your room, the free Wi-Fi Internet, the Terrace at Hotel U Prince and our breakfast.

I do hope that indeed we will soon have the opportunity to extend another warm welcome to you, for what I am confident will be another outstanding stay.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Perfect Hotel, Excellent staff... The receptionist was very helpful, Patrick was awsome, helped with parking and bags. Had a bottle of champaine and strawberries for my anniversary before I could even ask. We were treated like superstars. Best Hotel I've been in Europe.

Dear Zaqan G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our TripAdvisor page.

I was thrilled to read that Patrik and our receptionist was able to provide such a warm and friendly welcome to our hotel. And I am so happy to read that you very much liked the hotel amenities we prepared for your anniversary. It is very encouraging to read about the wonderful experience of our guests.

We do hope to welcome you back for another amazing stay at Hotel U Prince.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

This 5 star hotel is located right in the dead center of Prague. It is walking distance to everything. My husband and I were there for our 16th anniversary and loved every minute of our stay there. The hotel is from the 12th century so it is breathtaking. It has a rooftop restaurant with beautiful views of Prague. The receptionist was super nice. An employee, Patrick was super super nice and polite. He parked our car, carried all the luggage, and answered all our questions. I plan to make this my go to hotel whenever I am in Prague.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed great, this is a small hotel.

Dear Honey H,

Thank you for your kind and wonderful review.

I am delighted to learn that your first stay here with us was such a success, especially as it was your 16th anniversary, and that our team made you feel so welcome.

Our Front office team are always on hand to assist with any requests, and always so happy to help. I will ensure that your kind words are passed on to them especially Patrik, and the rest of our team who helped contribute to such a memorable experience.

We are very proud and happy to be your first choice when travelling to Prague. It is a true reward for us.

Hotel U Prince team is looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.