Free cancellation until 28/07
US$135
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$142
US$111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$262
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
1,025 results
All reviewsprague castleamerican embassycharles bridgeold townmala stranalesser towndeluxe roomquiet areasmall hotelmin walknice breakfastbreakfast roomhotel is situatedlocation is excellentpublic transportyogurtembassies
Reviewed 25 March 2010

The Sax hotel was a perfect choice for me. 5 minutes walking from the Charles bridge, from the Castle, from Mala Strana and from Kampa. 3 minutes walking from the tram stop that brought me to my meetings. Very quiet but very close to restaurants and bars.

It's interior design is a must-see. Professional photographers use its living room as background. Rooms are very spacious and nicely decorated.

The staff was very helpful. Coming back from meetings and/or sight-seeing and being greeted with 5 o'clock tea or a great jacuzzi was really a treat. Breakfast was good, but I don't eat cooked food in the morning. I was even provided with international news in my preferred language during breakfast.

Perfect wi-fi, plus laptops in the rooms. I had a 4 for 3 nights deal, directly from the hotel website, which did not include 10% taxes.

I'll definitely use Sax hotel again if I'm going back to Prague.

The manager, Mr Ayman Hamid, was always doing his best to accommodate my needs. Congratulations to him for smoothly running his hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2010

Recently spent a weekend in Prague and had a great time. The hotel was a real pleasure. We had a top room floor, in a large spacious room (we had a suite). Staff was very polite and we were welcomed with tea and a tour of the facilities (a first in my experience). The location is ideal - quiet enought to relax, safe given the proximity to the US embassy and practical - never once used public transport.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2010

Very original design, kindful people in there, and a real sense of service

Close to St Charles bridge, Castles, and touristic avenues.

A very nice experience, i recommand it !

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2010

I read the reviews on Tripadvisor before booking. Design hotels can be very hip but they can also promise more on the website than they can keep. I was concerned about a few things:
1. Location/ I wanted a safe area in the center since we have a 5 yr old with us. It is a very nice area, it is a 100 meters from the American Embassy, 70 meters from a local police station, and the 5 star Alchemist hotel is right next door. If you want to live in the heart of Prague and if you by that mean the Old Town then this is not the place. But I must we both think this side of town is much nicer. The Old Town is so crowded. The Mala Strana side is much more tranquil, feels incredibly safe to walk in in the evenings and it is very close to small restaurants and cafes. You have the first restaurant within 2 minutes and then they lay like pearls on a string. The castle takes 10 minutes maximum and each day we have been walking with our daughter over the Carls Bridge to the Old town without problems for her. With smaller kids I would bring a light trolley or be prepared to carry.

Hotel/staff, standard. The staff is very friendly and really go out of their way to help you whatever you ask. The breakfast is not incredible and those who has reviewed it as such must have been travelling in tents for the last 20 yrs. Or never stayed in a hotel before. It is not great, and if you are used to a vast selection of scrambled eggs, sausages, youghurts, eggs, etc then you WILL be dissapointed. BUT, and this is the food snob talking, it is enough. The bread is freshly made and you can select of a small variety of it. They have croissants which is a must for me, they have a selection of chees, salami for sandwiches and you can choose extra from an a la carte like scrambled eggs et cetera. Actually when we came down the first morning I thought what the [--]. But then it is kind of nice that they have nailed the essentials and we are ok with it. No view in the breakfast room but hey, the price is accoringly. The afternoon tea is cookies and drinks. The hotel is clean, not worn out at all and from what I heard they are renovating the gym. We where picked up from the airport and that worked perfectly. my husband was arriving by car and that was taken care of to a safe garage. Worked very well. We had sugested very late one day when we where resting, but when we came back in the evening they had fixed the room. The DVD collection has been much appreciated.

Al in all its a greta, chic, up town location, the area is safe and beautiful, the staff very welcoming with drinks at arrival and we enjoy our stay very much. We stayed in the Design Suite and the extra bed was made at arrival. I can recommend this hotel to anyone at any age.

2. Kids stuff/ At the castle area there is a toys museum and if you have a girl there is a huge Barbie exhibition. If you walk on to the Karls Bridge from the Mala Strana side there is a very nice playground for almost all ages. It is fenced and really top noch regarded quality and swings, climbing etc. Open from morning till evening and for our daughter itwas nice to be able to let go of our hands and run around free and play with other kids while we where sitting on the benches with perfect view of the bridge and the Old Town across the river. One of the best places for a nice view actually.

3. Restaurants and cafes/we found a really nice cafe in the castle area with panoramic view of all of Prague. Go there, they had good food, their owthe view is unbeatable. one of few places we have found where the food is good without robbing you. I am a food snob and I think it is somwhat hard to find really good restaurants around the hotel, even though they most certinly exist. then again, with a hungry 5 yr old you pretty much choose what looks good within the first 15 minutes.

4. People and standard. The Tjecks are very nice. we came by car and they are over polite with letting you pass and so on. The city seems impecably clean and it is a beauty to walk in at any given time of day.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2010

This hotel has great design, comfort and excellent and helpful staff.

Great design:
Rooms are individually decorated with furniture and fittings that we wished we could take home. Everywhere you go in the hotel there is something interested to look at.

Comfort:
Room has it's own laptop with high speed internet access, dvd player and flat screen tv. On arrival we were offered a welcome drink and were shown around the premises which includes a spa, daily breakfast, daily afternoon tea, tea & coffee room and lots of dvds to borrow (at no additional cost).
Our room was very clean and spacious. The bath fills up incredibly fast - great for relaxing in after a long day walking around the streets of prague.

Staff:
Staff are very friendly and actually seem pleased to be working there.
They provide advice on how to get around/what to see and do in prague.
We were upgraded because we asked for a room with a nice view.

Couldn't fault this hotel or think of a way it could be improved - we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple