“Highly Recommended”

Ranked #33 of 670 Hotels in Prague
Glasgow
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Fantastic value you for money i would definitely stay in the hotel again and will be recommending it to friends. The staff are friendly and very keen to help, the hotel is extremely well presented and a joy to stay in.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, 11 June 2012
Dear jazzmoe,

Thank you for your positive feedback! I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay. You and your friends will always be welcomed at our hotel. Thank you again and hope to meet you again in future!

Lucia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Bolton
Reviewed 6 June 2012

We stayed in a junior suite at the Louren Hotel over the Jubilee weekend this year. The Hotel is a short walk fron the metro station and some excellent restaraunts and bars. In a quiet upmarket area of Prague it is an excellent base for your trip. The rooms are very beautiful and kept very clean by the excellent housekeeping staff.The staff are very friendly and helpful from providing maps to advice on metro tickets and which trams to get on! Breakfast is continental and is more than sufficient with plenty of choice. Excellent hotel all round.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
Dear treycool63,

Thank you for staying with us! I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay and I will be pleased to share your nice words with all my colleagues. I believe to see you at our hotel again in future!

Lazio
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I discovered the Louren Hotel through a BoscoloGift smart box and decided to stay there more than two nights. So the reservation was very easy to do and the personnel answered to me in a very little time.
I stayed in a standard double room with my girlfriend. The whole organization was so cute, from the room (bathroom, furniture) to the breakfast (an "international breakfast" buffet), it was just what you expect from a "4 stars" hotel.

I would also like to spend some words to describe the kindness of the personnel. Receptionists, maids, waiters, they were all so kind with us and the positive balance of our journey it is undoubtedly due also to their affability. We could not to ask for anything else than what we received from Louren Hotel's personnel. On our next trip to Prague, we will surely stay there another time.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jackson_rome
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, 18 May 2012
Dear jackson_rome,

Thank you for your great feedback! I am very happy you have stayed at our hotel for more than two nights and you have chance to enjoy Prague in all its beauty. We were all pleased to assist you and your nice words are the highest reward for us.

It will be real pleasure for us to welcome you and your dear girlfriend at our hotel again!

Take care and see you!

Taylorsville, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 May 2012

When I booked my travel plans, I had a specific list of wants in mind to make my Prague adventure even more special. I wanted old style European class with a modern twist and the Louren exceeded my expectations. From the perky receptionist who greeted me at the door to the staff member that mapped out detailed instructions to a fashionable restaurant that I wanted to try out. You'll want to stay at the Louren for its style but the staff completes the charm.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank John W
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, 14 May 2012
Dear John W,

Many thanks for your nice words!

I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that we were able to meet your expectations. Our staff is our treasure and I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with their service. Also it is big reward for all my colleagues to read such a positive feedback.

So thank you and hope to see you at our hotel again in future!

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Although the hotel is not outside the usual tourist areas; but it is only 2 minutes walk to the Metro station, and it takes about 5mins to get to tourist areas, e.g. Charles Bridge. Rooms are clean. Breakfast is more than sufficient. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, 3 May 2012
Dear Alisonsim,

Many thaks for staying at our hotel!

I am very happy to hear you have had a pleasant stay and I believe we will have chance to welcome you at our hotel again in future.

Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I honestly think Louren is the best hotel you can get for such a low price. Friendly staff, the hotel is incredibly clean, impressive breakfast... Two thumbs up !!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Dear 33Albanberg,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

I am really pleased to hear you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I will share your compliments with all my colleagues. It is always possible to get some speacial price via online bookings or something even more special when booking directly with us.

You will always be welcomed when traveling to Prague!

Lucia Hosalova
Warrenpoint, Ireland
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Stayed in the hotel for two nights. The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly and courteous. It is not downtown, but there is a metro station around the corner and you can walk too the centre in twenty minutes. The restaurants and bars nearby are much better value for money, than the ones in the downtown tourist area. The hotel recommended some good restaurants, all within a short walking distance

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Burrenlad
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, 28 March 2012
Dear Burrenland,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

I am very happy you were satisfied at our hotel and that you have decided to share your opinion and experience.

We will be all very happy to welcome you at our hotel again!

Lucia Hosalova