Louren Hotel
US$119
US$71
US$63
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$314
US$289
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold townmetro stationjunior suitehotel is locatedcity centrerecommend this hotelquiet neighborhoodexcellent hotelyogurttourist areabreakfast was deliciouspublic transportationnice bathroomspecial thanksbeautiful pragueczech republiccomfortable hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Everyone in Prague was friendly and polite and the same applies to the Louren hotel. The staff were all extremely professional and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. Every day we bought our metro tickets at the hotel. We usually bought single journey tickets (cheaper than a 90 minute ticket) because we only travelled to the centre then walked everywhere so we didn't need a 1 or 3 day ticket. The hotel's location is perfect. It is very close to the metro but in a quiet area. I would definitely return here if we go to Prague again.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room overlooking the courtyard at the back.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Dear klompen25,

I am happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay at Prague as well as at our hotel. Thank you very much for staying with us and for your nice feedback, we really appreciate it.

Anytime you are in Prague again we will be pleased to meet you at our hotel.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Really helpful Reception staff, especially Eliska.
The whole hotel was very smart and we had a large well furnished room.
For breakfast they offer made to order omelettes and other eggs; there is a reasonable selection of other items.
Excellebt location if you don't want to be in the city centre as the metro and trams are nearby.
Their staff recommended the Potrefena husa which was excellent for an evening meal.
My only quibble is that there are no English TV channels.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Dear Paul and Anne,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and for sharing your experiences with us and other travellers.
What especially made me happy is your feedback to Eliska. She is a new member of our team but she is working very very well and it is nice to hear it is not only my oppinion. I have already shared your kind words with her and all my collegues.
Thank you also for mentioning our TVs - we are planning a brand new system but until it is done we will have to check more frequently, if the channels are set correctly (and working well).

Wish you a wonderful day and I will be looking forward to meet you at our hotel anytime in future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2013

We loved our stay here. Very helpful staff, spacious room, great bed. Breakfast was terrific too. It's in a quiet area but close to a metro station. Try the pub around the corner with the moose head emblem.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Rell H,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay in our wonderful city. I especially appreciate mentioning our staff and I am very glad you have liked our service. The pub with the moose is called "Los v Oslu" - Moose at Oslo and it is very nice place with great selection of delicious Belgian beer.

Wish you a nice day and hope to see you at our hotel again in future.

Best regards from Prague,

Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

This hotel is about a 3 minute walk from the metro and only a couple of stops on it and you're in the centre of town. This was ideal as it was quiet in the evening and we slept very well (if you're a light sleeper ask for a courtyard room as there is no traffic noise at all).
The room was really clean and the double bed was huge and comfortable. Breakfast was good (croissants, sausages, eggs etc).
One of the best things about this hotel though, is the service from the reception staff. They all are very polite and helpful (in particular Adam I think it was).
Would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Travelbuddies100
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Dear Travelbuddies100,

Thank you very much for your stay at our hotel. I am glad to read your nice feedback, we really appreciate it. I have already shared your review with my colleagues and we are all happy you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel anytime in future.

Greetings from Adam and all team members!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2013

My wife and I booked at the Louren Hotel largely due to its proximity to my daughter's apartment.
However, it proved to be a true highlight of our visit. Everything about this hotel exceeded our expectations. Every member of the staff was accommodating and professional and we found the facility to be charming and serene. It was great to be away from the maddening crowd and yet a short walk to the subway took us where ever we chose to go. I will look no further when we can again visit Prague.

Room Tip: Not much of a view .on the courtside
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Dear Jim P,

I am so happy to read your review! Thank you so much for your kind words and especially for mentioning our team. We are doing our best to make our guests feel comfortable during their stay with us. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay and I believe we will meet you again in future.

Take care!