“Fanastic hotel”
Review of Louren Hotel

Louren Hotel
Ranked #27 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

The size of the double room was exceptionally large with a large bathroom and living room. Staff spoke excellent english and provided a czech-english translation cheat sheet. Breakfast was good although should start earlier. Close to metro with helpful staff. Clean rooms. Excellent value for money i was extremely impressed with this hotel

• Stayed: July 2013
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear triese,

Thank you for your positive feedback!

I am very glad you have booked a room at our hotel and it is nice to hear you have had a nice stay with us. Especially the last sentence made me very happy. The breakfast starts at seven each day but we are always pleased to prepare a breakfast package and coffee to go on request.

I will be pleased to welcome you at our hotel again in future.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Great size room and bathroom. Fantastic staff, very helpful in recommending local restaurants which were very good. Also in organising metro tickets and airport transfer. It is only 4stops on metro into Old Town. Lovely breakfast included and hotel is tastefully decorated.

Dear kkcsydney,

I would like to thank for staying at our hotel recently. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our staff, breakfast and rooms and I thank you very much for you kind feedback.

Anytime you are in Prague again I will be pleased to meet you at our hotel.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We stayed at the Louren hotel for 3 nights and we really liked it. The hotel is not in the center of the city but is very close to the metro station and is located in a nice neighborhood where you can have dinner in one of the several good restaurants close by. The room was very clean and the bathroom was recently renovated and in top condition. The staff was very friendly and were happy to assist us when we requested any information or suggestion. The breakfast was very nice, with several options to choose from and very nicely arranged. Definitely a great value for the money. We would love to stay here again on our next visit.

Dear Diosadel,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in our wonderful city.

I really appreciate you have taken your time to share your experiences with us and other travellers. I am very glad you have enjoyed your stay and that you have liked our rooms and services.

It will be a pleasure for all of us to welcome you at our hotel again in future.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Well appointed hotel. Good size of room. Out of town so quiet if that is what you require. Helpful staff. Easy access to old town by metro. Hard to find on arrival at train station. Taxis at station are a rip off. Taxi from hotel ordered by hotel to station very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank James G
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Dear James G,

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and for sharing your experiences with us and other travelers here on TripAdvisor. Each feedback from our guests is highly appreciated.

I am glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and I will be pleased to meet you at our hotel again in future.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the louren for three nights and had a fantastic time. It is situated in praha 2 so not in the main town but its a two minute walk to the metro and then you catch the green line straight to the main attractions. Its nice not to be in the centre as it gets very noisy and I am a light sleeper. Louren is beautifully presented, staff are friendly and always on hand to offer advice and help. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty. The neighbourhood itself has several restaurants pubs and bars plus there was a nice little market too.air con was ace- thankfully ad it was about 32 degrees when we stayed. Loved our stay, we arrived early and they held our luggage for use as well.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank collymarps
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

Dear collymarps,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay at our wonderful city.

I am pleased to read you have had a lovely stay at our house and I thank you very much for your feedback. Thank you for all the information about our location - I believe this will be very helpful for all other travelers.

I will be happy to welcome you at our hotel again anytime in future!

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I have to say that this was one of the best hotels that we have stayed at! We were there for 5 nights. My husband and I travel a lot and have stayed at many hotels. This one, by far was one of the best and gave you the best value for your money on many levels. I emailed them before we arrived to get information about getting there from the airport. They responded immediately and even sent an attachment with a photo of the taxi stand at the airport do we wouldn't miss it! They even booked the taxi for us. The staff is excellent and very helpful. They booked some tours for us and even arranged for us to get picked up at the hotel. They were very helpful with making arrangements and we were even able to get day pass transit tickets from them - very convenient. The rooms were lovely - spacious and decorated in a very traditional style with lots of antiques and crystal chandeliers. The bathroom was one of the nicest that I have ever seen. Good quality fixtures and lots of space. The air conditioning worked well, which was great as it was very hot during our stay. The internet connection was excellent. The hotel was a few short blocks away from the Metro which took you anywhere you needed to go. The breakfasts were great! The service staff were extremely accommodating and would bring you coffee and tea in lovely china. They had linen table cloths and linen napkins - not what you usually see in small hotels!! They would make you omelets or ham and eggs or whatever you wanted. Having breakfast was a lovely experience!!!! The best thing about this hotel is that you felt that you were taken care of by people who really cared about your comfort and stay at their hotel. It felt very homey and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and would look forward to staying there during our next trip to Prague. It was a truly lovely experience.

1  Thank Remije

Dear Remije,

Let me just say a huge THANK YOU! You have really made my day. I am so happy to know you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Reviews like yours are the best motivation for each of my colleagues and I really appreciate it.

Thank you for taking your time and sharing your experiences here on TripAdvisor. I believe that all the details you have mentioned will help the other travelers to imagine, hot it looks and works at our hotel.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and for your great recommendations.

I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel in future.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Really excellent and very friendly staff (not so common in Prague), incredibly clean, tasty breakfast with great coffee and a most wonderful room with a bathroom fit for a palace. I had to be in this area for work, it's a bit off center, but really, it's still at walking distance (I walked it in 20 minutes). I received a complementary upgrade, which was the icing on the cake. I've been staying at some of the finest hotels in the world, and then, after 40 years of travelling, the Louren Hotel managed to jump to the top of my favorite hotel list! Thank You Louren Staff for the magnificent experience!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Dear Li_Isings,

Thank you for your wonderful review, it just made my day!

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your stay. I am glad to hear it turned out to be such a great choice and you liked our staff, breakfast and room. It is a great honour for us to become your favourite hotel. Thank you for such a great compliment.

I will be pleased to welcome you at our hotel again at future!

Kind regards,