Louren Hotel
US$174
Trip.com
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$71
US$63
US$168
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold townmetro stationjunior suitehotel is locatedcity centrerecommend this hotelquiet neighborhoodexcellent hotelyogurttourist areabreakfast was deliciouspublic transportationnice bathroomspecial thanksbeautiful pragueczech republiccomfortable hotel
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Hotel Louren
This hotel is amazing. We stayed here 3 nights and have nothing but rave reviews. It is not in the center of town but it's literally a three minute walk to the metro station. Two streets and you're there. The station is on the green line which covers most of the main attractions. It's two stops from Wencsleslas Square and three from Old Town. The Metro is SO easy to navigate in Prague. I'm navigationally challenged and this was a breeze for me. You can get Metro tickets at the hotel desk (be sure to validate them in the little yellow box on the station).
We arrived and Jana was SO helpful and nice we felt immediately welcomed and at home. She also speaks impeccable English. We mentioned we were looking forward to sampling Czech cuisine and the next time we came downstairs she had printed and mapped out several restaurants for us.
The hotel is located on a bit of a side street but it wasn't crazy noisy. The windows in our room were MASSIVE, gorgeous and had blackout curtains. The room was sparkling clean with big beds and soft bedding. We emailed ahead about needing hypo-allergenic bedding (hard to find in Europe sometimes) and they had all bedding ready for us. The bathroom is quite large with soaps and lotions and plenty of shampoo. Our room, 34, had a nice sitting area and a closet and additional space for our luggage.
The breakfast was fabulous and included in the price. Typical European spread of meats, breads, pastries, cold cereal, yogurt, croissant, fresh fruit, cucumbers and tomatoes, cheese, Nutella, jellies, sausages and eggs and omelets made to order. Of course, juices, coffee and teas. It was a huge bonus being able to have such a great breakfast.
Any question we had about attractions, travel, food, money exchange, taxis and the like were answered immediately and with pleasure. The staff enjoys their job and you can tell.
I would HIGHLY recommend Hotel Louron and will definitely stay here when I'm back in Prague. It helped make my first visit there that much more awesome.
There's also an elevator and a bar;)
Stay here. You won't regret it.

Stayed: October 2013
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear scout1040,

Thank you very much for your awesome review!

I am very happy you have chosen our hotel for your first stay in Prague and I am really glad we were able to made is so lovely. We have upgraded you to one of our Junior Suites and I am glad you liked it.

Thank you for all your comments and all the information that will definitely help other travelers to imagine how it works and looks at our place. Especially I appreciate your comments regarding our staff. All your kind words are a great motivation for our team and Jana is really our treasure!

Once again, thank you for your recommendations and hope to see you at our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Hotel Louren
This hotel is amazing. We stayed here 3 nights and have nothing but rave reviews. It is not in the center of town but it's literally a three minute walk to the metro station. Two streets and you're there. The station is on the green line which covers most of the main attractions. It's two stops from Wencsleslas Square and three from Old Town. The Metro is SO easy to navigate in Prague. I'm navigationally challenged and this was a breeze for me. You can get Metro tickets at the hotel desk (be sure to validate them in the little yellow box at the station).
I would HIGHLY recommend Hotel Louren and will definitely stay here when I'm back in Prague. It helped make my first visit there that much more awesome.
There's also an elevator and a bar;)
Stay here. You won't regret it.

Stayed: October 2013
Management response:Responded 29 May 2015

Dear GenevieveF,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Prague and also for your review here on TripAdvisor.

I am very glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and you were satisfied with our services. Especially I would lke to thank you for mentioning our complimentary cakes which we provide every afternoon in our lobby bar. We have started with this only recently and I am very happy that you liked it.

Regarding to your incovenience caused by missing blackouts and tea/coffee making facilities in the room, thank you for this comment. We will definately take it to our consideration and we will do the best we can to imrpove our services.

Once again, thank you for your stay and I hope we will meet you in our hotel again in the future,

Have a nice day,

Zuzana

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Louren Hotel has a very friendly, helpful staff. The rooms are a reasonable size and comfortable. Rooms on the street can be noisy. The breakfast buffet is quite extensive and includes the option of ordering cooked-to-order eggs. The hotel is located a short walk from the metro, making it a convenient place to stay. A list of nearby restaurants is available at the hotel for those guests who don't want to go back downtown for dinner. If I were ever to return to Prague, I would definitely stay at the Louren Hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not on the street.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MDLCa
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear MDLCa,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Prague! We are all very happy you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I really appreciate your positive feedback and all your comments that will be definitely very helpful for all travelers. Thank you especially for your kind words regarding our staff.

Thank you once again for your recommendation and I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This gem is just outside of the central tourist district, so see a little bit of the real Prague! Very close to public transport, the Louren was an absolute pleasure to stay at. Very quiet and decent sized rooms and a breakfast which is delish - I am still craving those croissants.
Highly recommend for the traveller not needing glitzy or to spend a fortune, but wanting a good place to stay. Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
Check out the hairdresser across the road as well - 2 pet macaws in the window!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LauraTheNaturopath
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear LauraTheNaturopath,

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

I am glad you have chosen our hotel for your recent stay in Prague and that you have enjoyed it. Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it - especially your comments regarding our staff and breakfast.

I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Safety and cleanliness are our priorities. Not disappointed by our spacious room. Very clean. Staff at front desk very helpful. Breakfast included with room was pleasant. Restaurants and markets local. About 3 blocks to the metro. We went out our first night around 11 to have a small bite and walked to a local bar. Very safe. p.s. there are no small bites - big portions!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Valerie W
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Valerie W,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Prague and for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it.

I am glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and shared your experiences with us and other travelers via TripAdvisor web page. I believe all the information regarding our staff, breakfast, rooms and location will be very helpful for anyone interested in our place.

We will be pleased to welcome at our hotel again in the future.