“First Option for your next visit to Prage”
Review of Louren Hotel

Louren Hotel
Ranked #27 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Everything in Louren is SUPERB!!!!
First comes first: Louren Hotel manager (Lucia Hošalová) is not just charming and polite but very professional, prior to my arrival she answered and fixed 20 times my booking and when I finally got there she was there to personally welcome me and my family to the hotel.
Receptionists are great, don't want to be sexist but they are very beautiful young women and as their manager, they're very professional and charm. Next, bar and kitchen staff where amazing, not to mentions waitress.
The rooms combine old fashioned with modern style, beds are very comfortable and restrooms are so clean I could actually eat strait from the floor.
If you like to drink alcoholic beverages, You'll find a great mini bar at the room but why do this inside the hotel... just around the corner you can walk trough many bars and enjoy one of the many delicious Czech Beers.
If you plan to stay in Prague... don't think twice... Louren Hotel is THE BEST CHOICE!!!

Room Tip: The ones in the 4th (41) floor are big enough to feel like you were in a presidential suite.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Lucia H, General Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Yonatan L,

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Reviews like yours, that is exactly why I love my job. To make people happy and to know they have enjoyed their stay thanks to our hospitality, that is what it is all about. It was a real pleasure for me to welcome you and your family at our hotel!

Thank you very much for your positive feedback on our rooms and our team, I really appreciate it. I am really grateful you have taken your time and shared your experiences with us and other travelers via TripAdvisor.

Once again, thank you for your stay and your recommendations. I believe we will have chance to welcome you at our hotel again in the future.

Have a nice day!

Best regards from Prague,

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The location is two metro station away from the centrum. So not so crowd, but convient. There are many restaurants around the hotel. Delicious and cheaper than that in downtown. Breakfast in hotel is also good. Special egg omelette is waiting for your order. Room cleaning is no problem. If you need anything else, just dial the reception. You can get what you want within five minutes. A shopping mall is one metro station away. The hotel staff members are perfect. Coin change, buying tickets, and pring information are welcomed. Lucia, the general manager, is very very kind and beautiful. She always answers our questions via email very quickly before we arrived in Prague. I think it is the greatest hotel in Prague.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Lucia H, General Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear chaucer1114,

It was a real pleasure to greet you at our hotel recently!

I was happy to help you with all the queries and questions before your arrival and I am glad we have a chance to meet personally after all. Thank you very much for your feedback on my work, it really made my day!

Your review and all the information about our hotel, its location, staff, rooms, breakfast and other services are highly appreciated and I am sure all your notes will be very helpful for other travelers.

I am very happy you have chosen our hotel and have enjoyed your stay with us. I am already looking forward to meet you again in few days!

See you soon,

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stayed in Louren Hotel for 5 nights in July 2014. The location was great - easy access to the center by metro or on foot, but in a quieter neighbourhood with good restaurants at normal prices.

The room was very spacious and well laid out, and the bed very comfortable, like being at home :) The bathroom was modern and very clean. The breakfast was good, a nice selection.

Very helpful and friendly staff, they arranged everything, we needed some laundry / pressing done before an event and it was done timely and delivered back to our room.

I wouldn't change anything! I would also recommend the Vietnamese restaurant next door (Ha Noi) for lunch / dinner :)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Lucia H, General Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Keitha L,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in our wonderful city.

I am pleased to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and I do thank you for sharing your experiences via TripAdvisor. I am happy you were satisfied with our location, room, bed and breakfast.

Especially I would like to thank you for your feedback on our staff, I really appreciate your kind words. Reviews like yours are the best and most valued motivation for each member of our team.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and recommendations. I will be pleased to welcome you at our hotel again in the future.

Have a nice day!

Best regards from sunny Prague,

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Louren Hotel had a large, very clean room. The bathroom was completely updated and very modern. The front desk was always staffed and went out of their way to help. When ordering a drink or just ice they would get it from the bar and bring it up to the room. We were happy to wait and carry it up yourselves, but they insisted. I really didn't expect that level of service from what I had just figured as a value hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VTMSanFrancisco
Zuzana M, Reservation Agent at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear guest,

thank you very much for choosing our hotel to your stay in Prague. We were glad to welcome you to our house and we are happy that you enjoyed it.

Thank you for taking your time to write this positive feedback and kind words regarding our rooms, services and our staff. We really appreciate this. It is very helpful for other travellers as well.

So, once again thank you for your visit and I hope we will have a chance to welcome you to our hotel once again in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at Louren Hotel on our visit to Prague. A beautiful hotel with welcoming and helpful staff. The room was large with a King bed and a separate sitting area. The bathroom was large with a bathtub/shower. There was also a daily breakfast included with our stay - a great variety of breads, fruit, yogurt, eggs, sausages, juices, coffee, tea, etc. The hotel is located in a quiet neighbourhood with a variety if restaurants, bars and coffee houses. The hotel is located within walking distance from Old Town Prague - a great walk! There was a staff available to assist you at all times. We had a great stay and highly recommend it,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JHQ88
Zuzana M, Reservation Agent at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your stay with us! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and you were satisfied with our services.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review and nice words about our staff, room and breakfast. We always do the best we can to meet our guest´s expectations.

Once again, thank you for the feedback and I hope we will have a chance to welcome you to our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Wonderful service from start to finish! The room was first class. The bed was firm and comfortable. The towel service excellent. The bathroom was beautiful. The breakfast in the lobby had everything and was truly a plus to get us moving in the morning. Around the neighbourhood there were several excellent restaurants and we were able to walk all over town from the hotel albeit we are great walkers! We would recommend this hotel to even the most fussy customers!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear HappyCanadian144,

Firs of all I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to your stay in Prague. We were glad to welcome you to our house.

I am very happy that we met all your expectations and you were satisfied with our services. So, thank you for your very kind words and review. It is motivating for each member of our staff and also helpfull for other travelers.

Once again, thank you for visiting us and I hope we will have a chance to welcome you to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The Louren Hotel is a lovely hotel, just outside of the heart of Prague, close to the Television Tower. I daresay, the Hotel Louren was just one of the most beautiful and elegant hotels I have had the pleasure to ever stay in. The staff is extremely helpful on all matters, and they are very friendly, professional and personable. The rooms are a very good size and kept very clean.

The Hotel is close to a metro stop that will take you to the old-town within 10 minutes.

The great benefit of the hotel's location is that it is a short distance by public transit to anywhere you may want to go, but it is in a location that is quiet and relaxing, away from the main tourist attractions, that can be mobbed with tourists.

It is also in a location offering another neighborhood to discover and explore in Prague, where many of the best kept secrets to go and visit are away from the main attractions.

Also, the breakfast that was included was hearty and a great way to start the day.

I can not recommend staying at the Hotel Louren highly enough!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Lucia H, General Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear CityguyNY,

Thank you very much for your awesome feedback! I am delighted to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us that much.

I really appreciate all your kind words regarding our breakfast, rooms, cleanliness and staff. Especially I would like to thank you for detailed description of our location and for mentioning all of the advantages of staying just outside of the heart of Prague.

Once again thank you for your recommendation and for sharing your experiences via TripAdvisor.

I believe we will have chance to welcome you at our hotel again in the future!

Kind regards,