I won voucher for this hotel (3 nights). I didnt expect anything afer reading all these negative feedbacks and ratings. Check-in was quick. Room was spacious with seperate living and sleeping area. Bathroom was also big and clean, but nothing special. I didnt check how wifi works. Hotel has a pool, restaurants and casino. Dinnig room is huge and crowdy in the morning, but its a big hotel with more than 900 rooms. Breakfast was average, I think not for 4 stars hotel. Location is a bit remote from downtown Prague, 2 bus stops from nearest Metro station, but bus (bus leaves every 15 minutes) station is in front of the hotel, so there is no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The TOP HOTEL Prague****, art hotel and congress centre, is, in terms of the offered services, a perfectly unique hotel. It offers its guests accommodation in more than 800 rooms and suites, up to 5,000 congress seats, restaurants and bars with Czech and international cuisine, catering, wellness, Japanese garden or a vast parking lot. The large capacity, good accessibility of the city centre and the wide offer of services make the TOP HOTEL Prague**** an ideal place for congresses, conferences as well as weddings, concerts, and of course also for individual and organized tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your TOP HOTEL Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top Hotel Prague & Congress Prague
- Top Hotel Prague And Congress Center
- Prague Top Hotel