Stay away from this hotel, you might be robbed there .... check-in lasts about 1 hour, staff very unfriendly, hotel is far away from the city center, you have to take a bus first, then the metro ... takes about 45 minutes. The breakfast? Forget about it, not worth to mention about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The TOP HOTEL Prague****, art hotel and congress centre, is, in terms of the offered services, a perfectly unique hotel. It offers its guests accommodation in more than 800 rooms and suites, up to 5,000 congress seats, restaurants and bars with Czech and international cuisine, catering, wellness, Japanese garden or a vast parking lot. The large capacity, good accessibility of the city centre and the wide offer of services make the TOP HOTEL Prague**** an ideal place for congresses, conferences as well as weddings, concerts, and of course also for individual and organized tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your TOP HOTEL Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top Hotel Prague & Congress Prague
- Top Hotel Prague And Congress Center
- Prague Top Hotel