“Good value-money balance”
Review of Parkhotel Praha

Parkhotel Praha
Ranked #189 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel with a friend three nights in the middle of the March 2014 and I was satisfied with service and locations of the hotel.

They are nice people working there to make you all happy. Always smiling and trying to to their best. I liked breakfast a lot. It was standard self-service meals and food, but fresh sweets are not to be missed.

Location is just three tram stops from the city center and you can wall and enjoy the view alongside river.

Sleep quality is just perfect, although there were some groups of teenagers, tick walls made any noise unnoticable.

I recommend this hotel as your first choice and when return to the Prague I will stay here for sure.

Best wishes,
Damir

PS. Wi-fi is free and available in every corner of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Monika_Hilm, General Manager at Parkhotel Praha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear EuroSrbGuy,
Thank you for your review of Parkhotel Praha.
I was happy to read that you had a good stay with us, and yes in March there are lots of college students in Prague. We are allocating them on separate floors as well as separate breakfast room to ensure that the impact on other guests is limited and controlled.
Friendliness is something we are working very hard on as the natural Czech way appears to most visitors as cold as they are genuine and not very superficially smiling. When they smile and laugh they do indeed really feel this way and this is what we at Parkhotel is trying our best to make our employees feel with the guest and enjoy their job and it sounds that we have reached our target. Thank you for letting me know - I look forward to share this feedback with the team.
Have a great weekend,

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We were 60 people arriving as a group, exhausted. We got to the reception and there was Kamila. She was extremly friendly and extraordinary helpful! She is doing such a great job! Thank you so much for being there and for having rescued us...you re simply the best!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Bolingbrooker,
Thank you for your review and your comments when we met in the hotel.
I am delighted that Kamila and the rest of our team made your stay comfortable.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your groups back again next year and I will be looking forward to hearing your comments about the reconstructed Parkhotel Praha.
Have a nice weekend,

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I have been to this Hotel in a tourist group in the last week. I found it to be very comfortable, with excellent attention to detail with cleanliness. In relation to accessibility, it's a nice 15/20 minute walk to the centre. The staff were professional, and treated each person with respect and courtesy.
I would certainly return......

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Monika_Hilm, General Manager at Parkhotel Praha, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Margarete H,
Thank you for taking the time to review Parkhotel Praha.
I was truly warmed by your comments.
I regularly walk into city center from the hotel and it is a lovely walk along the river.
In 3 weeks time we are starting to renovate our public areas back to the 60's and I hope you will come back and visit us in the summer when our team will have 60's inspired uniforms and the hotel will feel and look like the 60's.

Again, thank you for your kind review and welcome back,

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This hotel is an excellent choice for travellers on business trip as well as on holiday. The service level is very good, the rooms are at a high standard, and the location os the hotel is good - walking distance to the very centre of Prague but still a quiet neigbourhood. I can highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Margareta B,
Thank you for your kind review of Parkhotel Praha.
I delightfully read your review and I agree that the hotel is great for both business and leisure.
Once we have renovated the hotel I think you will find it even more suitable as we are adding fitness, massage rooms and a more active bar and more restaurant choices.
I hope you will come back and visit us soon again.
Have a nice spring,

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We frequently use this hotel as a location for meetings and conferences. It is well located, in a quieter part of town, but with a tram station in front to take you to the city centre and to all the beauty Prague has to offer.

The hotel has been under new management since last year, which has started renovation works throughout the hotel. Since then, a lot of attention is also given to customer service by an increasingly multilingual and friendly staff. Whatever the question, they will try to answer it to satisfaction.

Rooms are clean and correctly appointed, while meeting rooms have a lot of arrangement options with the necessary equipment available for conferences.

In all, a good hotel in itself - and continuously getting better - and a very good business hotel that can cope with the challenges of dealing with larger groups. It certainly stays on my shortlist of conference hotels.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter, but the ones at the front have the better view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Monika_Hilm, General Manager at Parkhotel Praha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Paul H,
Thank you for taking the time to review Parkhotel Praha.
I'm delighted that you keep returning to the hotel with your meeting groups and that you are all noticing our changes and the team improvements overall. I look forward to telling the team on Wednesday in our monthly meeting about your comments.

I look forward to hearing your reaction and impression of the renovation we are embarking on in 4 weeks time next time you are back in Parkhotel Praha.

Have a wonderful week,

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I like this hotel. It is not far from the center (3 stops by tram). I have been there in a tourist group, and we were provided with comfortable clean rooms. Buffet breakfast were included. At breakfast you can find variety of food. Rooms are warm (in winter), but there is option to change temperature, bathroom is big with good lighting. There are safe and refrigerator also. So, if one looks for comfortable room without any luxury, i think this hotel would be great choice.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Monika_Hilm, General Manager at Parkhotel Praha, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Lika A,
Thank you for reviewing Parkhotel Praha. I was very happy to read that you have identified what we currently stand for; clean, comfortable, easy accessable and good quality food.
Personally I was happy reading that you recognize all our key pillars.
Thank you for sharing your reflection and I hope you will find the time to come and visit us again so we can further delight you with more luxery improvments that we are planning.
Wishing you a wonderful day,

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Very nice place located in a quiet and less touristy area of Prague with lots of huge parks. Still close enough to walk to the centre and to Holosevice train station. The staff has been extremely helpful. Breakfast was good. I will come back.

Room Tip: The rooms in 8th floor have a nice view
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Monika_Hilm, General Manager at Parkhotel Praha, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Martin G,

Thank you for taking the time to review Parkhotel Praha. The pride of my team when I read your comment was overwhelming - I look forward to share this with the team. We have been focusing on service attitude during the past year and I'm delighted to hear about the results achieved.

The Stramovka park next to the hotel is the largest in Prague and has lots of activities; so happy you have experienced it.

Like you I regularly walk to the city along the river, if I have more than 25min to next meeting, alternatively I hope on the tram right outside.

Again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to soon welcoming you back to Parkhotel Praha.

Best wishes from a sunny Prague,