“Excellent Service and Friendly Booking Staff”
Review of Parkhotel Praha

Parkhotel Praha
Ranked #200 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This Hotel lies a kilometer away from the Center, but that has its advantage: Quiet, great prices, and each time you go to and out of the hotel, you have to pass by the Vltava River that offers you a magnificent overview of all what Prague has to offer. It is just a couple of minutes away from The central bus station, railway station, and 5 minutes tram time to the Charles Bridge. I really loved the location.The staff are so nice, and had helped me in all my requests quickly. Very clean rooms and halls, and the info desk provides you with all info and reservations you might need in the city.

I would totally go back to this hotel! :-)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Monika_Hilm, General Manager at Parkhotel Praha, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Foudation,
Thank you for taking the time to review Parkhotel Praha.
I totally agree with you that the location is great - I walk often into the city center and still everytime I walk over the Vltava river I am amazed how pleasant the walk is.
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that we took good care of you.
Have a pleasant summer and come back and visit us soon again.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

we read there is a good view on the upper floors, we got 5th floor asked upper ones, and they happily gave it to us. We needed to make a phone call, and they helped us with that for free. we needed to print bus tickets and they printed them with a smile for free. The food is great. And room is big and convenient.Fast and easy access to the center of the city. Great experience, great Prague :)

1  Thank Igalnovo

Dear Igalnova,

Thank you for taking the time to review Parkhotel Praha.
I can read that you had a great stay and I am so happy that our team made you feel that things are easy and happy. Sounds like we really did a "Catch us doing it right" stay for you and wonderful that you get to experience the warmth Czech people share when happy.
I look forward to sharing your comments with the team.

If you decide to come back to Prague we look forward to showing you our new and improved Parkhotel Praha.

Have a great summer,

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The room was clean and nice - we had booked the wirlepool-suite.
Good view over the city from the 10th floor and very quiet. No disturbing noises at all.
Sadly the wirlepool was leaking and very loud. But after what we've seen from CZ it's standard that nothing is working right. So we were not that surprised.
Breakfast could have been more to choose from, but was ok.
The service staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: The 10th floor is very quiet - since there are just the suits.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Monika_Hilm, General Manager at Parkhotel Praha, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear KKLovetravel,

First of all I must say I really like your Tripadvisor name.
Secondly thank you for taking the time to review Parkhotel Praha.
I do understand your disappointment if you book a suite with a whirlpool then you want to use it. I can not find anywhere information that the whirlpool was broken, so I will send someone to check it. Thank you for letting me know, as this is not our Czech way.
We bought Parhotel Praha almost a year ago and since then we are continuously investing/improving the hotel from free WiFi installation, new Elevators, AC, Building system and currently we have embarked on full renovation of all public areas; adding fitness, wellness, new meeting rooms, new breakfast restaurant, bar and adding a new café.
I hope that you will take the opportunity to come back and visit us again.
If you decide to do so, please contact me on monika.hilm@parkhotel-praha.cz and I will give you a free upgrade to the suite with a working whirlpool.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I would stay there again the people were very friendly the food was great & the service was excellent. Anything we needed they made sure it was available to us. The manager was very professional and the staff were very friendly. Even the cleaners were very cheerful & happy. Made me feel very comfortable & easy to access tipsport where I was daily

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Froso L,
Thank you for your review of Parkhotel Praha.
I'm very happy to read that you were enjoying your stay. We tried our best to accommodate the special requests of your group and I am delighted to read that we managed to do so in a successful way.
On behalf of my team, I wish you a warm welcome back to next years competition and Parkhotel Praha.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

we stayed 3 nights to celebrate our anniversary and we found good hotel. the hotel is located 10 minuets from the center, the tram and the metro is closed to the hotel. the staff is very helpful and the rooms are very clean. I recommend to take high floor to see the view

Room Tip: take high floor
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank shai1981

Dear Shai1981,
Thank you for taking the time to review Parkhotel Praha.
I was very happy to read your review and I look forward to tell my team that your anniversary stay was a memorable one. One of these occasions that are so special and we were there for you. This I feel very proud of my team for.

Congratulations to your anniversary and I hope that you will returning next year and we will amaze you with a completely refreshed and upgraded hotel.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stayed here for four nights in may. Staff were very helpful, room was good and very cleen.free WIFI in the room's. The location was lovely,only 10 minutes from the city center by tram(17). Breakfast was poor. I will come back.

3  Thank Fadi M
Monika_Hilm, General Manager at Parkhotel Praha, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear FadiM,

Thank you for taking the time to review Parkhotel Praha.

I was very happy to read that you appreciated your stay and that you enjoyed the WiFi and view from the high floor.
If possible, I would very much like to know what you are missing on the breakfast as we normally get very positive comments for breakfast. Any special meal requirements that we can learn from?

Please drop me a line on monika.hilm@parkhotel-praha.cz.

I hope you will come back and visit us again.

Have a great weekend,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

we arrived to celebrate our anniversary and we found good hotel.
the staff is very helpful and the rooms are very clean.
I recommend to take high floor to see the view

Room Tip: take high floor, you have good view

Dear Shaidol,

Thank you for your review of Parkhotel Praha.
I look forward to share your comments with my team.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future,