“best value for money”

Ranked #180 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Tel Aviv, Israel
“best value for money”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Hotel is very clean and most Friendly staff, you can see and feel that they are doing their best to please the guest.
The hotel is located just 1 km from the center and next to the most magnificent Park in Prague for: leisure, sport or enjoying the zoo with the kids.
The oven pizza in the restaurant is one of the best if not the....

Room Tip: the view (any direction) is great therefor i would try the higher floors.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Monika_Hilm, General Manager at Parkhotel Praha, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear RonitAlhadef,
Thank you for taking the time to review Parkhotel Praha.
I look forward to sharing your comments with our team, especially our pizza chef, who is really a gem and his whole wheat pizza dough is indeed something out of the ordinary.
I hope that we will see you as a return guest to our city and hotel and then I look forward to hearing your comments on our new facilities; wellness, fitness and sauna & whirlepool.
Monika

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Czech first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed in Parkhotel Praha mid-June for a few nights. The hotel was wonderful! From the 9th floor we could see to the end of the horizon out of our wall-to-wall windows that ran the length of both rooms in the suite. We were pleasantly surprised when we checked in and the television had our names displayed on it welcoming us in our room (a nice touch!). The master bathroom was gigantic and had a luxurious jacuzzi that exhibited features like a subaqueous light and the ability to play radio. We are avid walkers and were happy to find that Parkhotel Praha was a short distance from everything we wanted to see in Prague. The staff was helpful in pointing us in the right direction for local markets and we were lucky enough to experience the farmers market that the hotel puts on every Thursday in the summer.

Last but not least the breakfast buffet has easily been the best one of our entire trip so far! The scrambled eggs were amazing.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends & family.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Taylor W,
Thank you for taking the time to review Parkhotel Praha.
I got really excited reading your comments and the things that you noticed in the hotel and surroundings. We are working extensively since we bought the hotel last year, to improve the services; including adding Farmers market for our local neighbours and giving our guests a taste of Czech life.
I, like you, walk regularly into town and enjoy the views along the river.
Thank you for appreciating our team and their efforts, I really do hope we will see you back in Prague and Parkhotel Praha again.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The rooms are clean and well equipped to meet customer needs, good breakfast, staff are always willing to help (speak: English well, Russian and Czech)
The hotel is about 200 meters from the tram which comes within minutes of downtown.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank innagal
Dear Innagal,
Thank you for your nice review.
I appreciate that you noticed our teams language skills. We are working on diversity and one area our team is really enjoying is language school that we are offering - adding new languages constantly. The latest addition is German.
I hope you will return and see our changes in the near future; where we are adding wellness and new conference rooms and main dining room.
US
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very nice hotel, comfortable beds, good food, and good location. Parking was onsite and is monitored. I would stay at this hotel again, it is comparable to a Holiday Inn. The staff was very friendly and spoke excellent English.

Room Tip: hot tub room was very nice!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Nednewly,
Thank you for your review and I felt a big smile running across my face as I read your review. This is exactly what we are aiming for. Our suites are indeed very comfortable (especially the large bathrooms with hot tub) and affordable.
Soon all our guests will be able to enjoy a hot tub as we are adding wellness area in September; including fitness, sauna and whirlepool.
I hope to see you back in the hotel again soon,
Los Angeles
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The hotel is clean well located . The rooms are nice the breakfast offered to guests is outstanding. Overall a good value. The customer service at the front desk , with one exception is very poor and damaging to the overall experience and needs major improvement.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Palefihm
Monika_Hilm, General Manager at Parkhotel Praha, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Palefihm,
Thank you for your comments and for your feedback.
I can understand what you are saying as warmth and showing empathy in public is maybe not the strongest characteristics of a Czech person.
A few months back we implemented "Catch us doing it right" concept for all employees. The idea is that they are all warm and friendly to the people they know, however maybe perceived as cold or even rude by people who they do not know. So we are working on culture and how we can better show our warmth to others and I personally believe that they are all getting much better, of course this will take some time before we get in all right.
Thank you again and I hope that when you return to Europe you will visit Prague and Parkhotel so we can show you our improvements.
Have a great summer.
Kind Regards,
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This Hotel lies a kilometer away from the Center, but that has its advantage: Quiet, great prices, and each time you go to and out of the hotel, you have to pass by the Vltava River that offers you a magnificent overview of all what Prague has to offer. It is just a couple of minutes away from The central bus station, railway station, and 5 minutes tram time to the Charles Bridge. I really loved the location.The staff are so nice, and had helped me in all my requests quickly. Very clean rooms and halls, and the info desk provides you with all info and reservations you might need in the city.

I would totally go back to this hotel! :-)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Foudation,
Thank you for taking the time to review Parkhotel Praha.
I totally agree with you that the location is great - I walk often into the city center and still everytime I walk over the Vltava river I am amazed how pleasant the walk is.
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that we took good care of you.
Have a pleasant summer and come back and visit us soon again.
Best Regards,
Beersheba, Israel
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

we read there is a good view on the upper floors, we got 5th floor asked upper ones, and they happily gave it to us. We needed to make a phone call, and they helped us with that for free. we needed to print bus tickets and they printed them with a smile for free. The food is great. And room is big and convenient.Fast and easy access to the center of the city. Great experience, great Prague :)

1 Thank Igalnovo
Dear Igalnova,

Thank you for taking the time to review Parkhotel Praha.
I can read that you had a great stay and I am so happy that our team made you feel that things are easy and happy. Sounds like we really did a "Catch us doing it right" stay for you and wonderful that you get to experience the warmth Czech people share when happy.
I look forward to sharing your comments with the team.

If you decide to come back to Prague we look forward to showing you our new and improved Parkhotel Praha.

Have a great summer,