“Great service!”

Ranked #2 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Dallas, Tx
“Great service!”
Reviewed 16 September 2011

We stayed here for two nights of a 14 day trip. I wish we could have experienced this lovely place our entire trip. Reception was very helpful concerning tours and made reservations for us, in addition to arranging taxi service. We found this level of service to be the exception in Europe. Their location is superb, just over the Charles Bridge, but still quiet enough that our sleep was not disturbed. The day we departed, they made sure we could have breakfast, even though we left before their normal breakfast time. The rooms were very nice and the restaurant was exceptionally good. They also provided a complimentary dessert and cappuccino, which we enjoyed our last evening. The Chocolate Fondat was delicious!

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank ph0t0g

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (501)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Had a wonderful experience at Hotel Pod Vezi. The room was very comfortable and clean. The location is perfect and within walking distance to everything to see in Prague.
The hotel staff are excellent, charming and helpful. We'll be back for sure!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ArtepL
Toronto
Reviewed 10 September 2011

An absolutely wonderful experience. Very clean with beautiful spacious rooms. Ours was a 1 bedroom suite overlooking the George Bridge. The staff were extremely attentive and helpful. The hotel is in a great location in the heart of Old Town Prague. All transit a 2 min. walk, too many restaurants to count close by. ATM machines give an excellent exchange rate. The entire hotel was exceptionally clean. There is an elevator. The food and service were very good and competively priced. Our room had tub and shower. Rooms 11, 21 and 31 are corner suites with a view of the bridge.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Timberbank
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 5 September 2011

My sisters and I had the most amazing stay at this property...The staff were extremely accomodating and friendly. The hotel was very clean, quiet and the breakfast was exceptional. We felt safe and the location was perfect. Walking distance to most everything. They also arranged our transportation to the airport. The three Martins and Eva treated us like we were family. This is important, because we found many of the people in Prague to be not all that friendly. If we had one cirticism about our trip, the lack of friendliness would be our biggest complaint, but the city and the surrounding areas were beautiful! If we were to ever go back to viisit the amazing city, we would most definitely stay at the Hotel Pod Vezi....

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I have been in many places but this was the first time that I was visiting the beautiful city of Prague. I cannot say enough to thank the four Martins in the beautiful Pod Vezi hotel. I know that it is the people who really make the difference when we are talking about hotel quality and these gentlemen made my stay not only memorable but they helped me with everything (tours, Spanish speaking church, finding me make-up, nail polish and they arrange for an early breakfast to accomodate my early tours. They provided an umbrella for the rain and a hot coffee for my return when it was cold. I will be back next year with my family. If I was writing a book on customer service, their pictures would be in it as the example of the bast!!! Thank you! Hugs Lucia Spencer!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Reviewed 24 July 2011

Great and very friendly staff! Nice breakfast, perfect location, airco, good Windows so no noise from the streets at night. Big room btw, maybe we got an upgrade?! And today we arrived from a long day of walking and the guy at the reception called us. They had sth to offer us because we were staying for a longer period (??) ..... We were offered a voucher for a free coffee and some cake from the hotel :-)! also lots of great restaurants in this area!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Atlanta
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I stayed at this hotel for two nights when the Hotel Unitas where I had stayed previously was unvailable. I was impressed by the overall ambience and comfortable, quite nicely furnished room. I was upgraded to a double (I had booked a single) and the room was large. The location at the castle end of the Charles Bridge concerned me but it's set back and away from the street so that it's unaffected by the throngs that pass nearby. I would certainly stay there again and think that it's a good value if you want to be in the middle of everything.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo