Hotel Pod Vezi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
3,085 results
All reviewscharles bridgethe main hotelannex buildingwaffle makersmall bottle of sparkling winefruit basketold townperfect locationhotel restaurantroof terracelittle touchesmala stranalesser townwonderful hotelhotel guestsprague castleroom was large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

From the first moment when we were met at the airport by a member of the Pod Vezi staff to the small bottle of champagne and the souvenir magnet we got on our departure, our stay at the Pod Vezi was absolutely wonderful. The hotel concierges couldn't be more accommodating - although we arrived before check in time our room was ready and we were able to go right in and wash up. They arranged a day tour and a jazz boat ride for us and were happy to help with directions and any other questions we had, as well as let us know about the free ticket to climb the little tower and the rooftop views. Our room was huge, well appointed and quiet and the staff provided welcome treats every night: chocolates, fresh fruit, etc. The location could not have been more perfect - literally right under the Charles Bridge, easy access to EVERYTHING. Breakfast was delicious and you get 15% off your check if you eat at the hotel restaurant (which has lovely outdoor seating in the summer). One of the best small hotels we have ever enjoyed and truly enhanced our stay in Prague.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank merrytripster
Reviewed 15 July 2014

In terms of customer service orientation, this hotel is as good as it gets. They were helpful on so many fronts. From our earliest booking back in December when they offered assistance in terms of transportation from the train station, to the numerous special requests they handled, the Pod Vezi team was exemplary. Examples: our train from Vienna was delayed (the locomotive broke down) and I kept in constant contact with them via email as we were delayed and rescheduled three times. They were pleasant able to accommodate three changes in planned arrival time. They also kept the restaurant open late (for a party of 14) and served a great meal. We had family members who wanted to arrange for private guides, special dance lessons, massages, etc. and they handled everything efficiently and pleasantly. Everyone is our party (we had reserved three rooms) loved this hotel and the staff. Congratulations to "both Martins" and everyone at the Pod Vezi. By the way, the hotel itself is lovely, the location great, and the breakfast wonderful. But - what stands out is the personal touch. When I go back to Prague, there is no question where I will stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BoomerBanker
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My friend and I came here for 4 nights and I would recommend it with no problem. We did upgrade our room , purely because we wanted a Charles bridge view, and we were not disappointed , we had a lovely large room , next to one of the towers at the end of the bridge. We had free entry into the tower, so a perfect photo opportunity, the staff were lovely, the little terrace having a glass of wine in the evening was perfect. I loved Prague as a city and when I return here, which I am sure I will , I would love to stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank j0brien
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Hotel staff very anxious to help. Our room was wonderful with its charm, the included breakfast was great with squeeze your own orange juice. Location just across the Charles Bridge from Old Town Prague. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SteveandKaran
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My wife and I stayed for three nights. Met at airport and transported quickly and easily to hotel. Staff very friendly, helpful and provided good concierge services. Room was huge, very comfortable bed lovely bathroom and well thought out layout. Location superb but quiet, breakfast delicious. A flying start to our time in Prague.

Room Tip: Rooms are located in separate building to reception - confusing at first but excellent security means you feel like living with the general population but in a secure way.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple