“Great hotel!”

Alchymist Nosticova Palace
Ranked #26 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Was satisfied in all aspects! The service was great, was expecting something Eastern European but this was very high "american" standard. Front office desk was also very helpful.

2  Thank Tomas N
LucieNizka, Manager at Alchymist Nosticova Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for taking the time to write this very positive review. I am very proud of my staff and the individual approach they take towards all of our guests. The staff works very hard to provide the best service and the best atmosphere at the Alchymist residence Nosticova.
We believe a happy guest is a returning guests, I sincerely hope to see you again at our wonderful hotel in the future once more.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2011

There is a reason this hotel received highest TA honors last year—because it is simply perfect! We booked one of the deluxe attic rooms (Anna Svídnická with an awesome castle view), and got luxury at an extremely reasonable price—I was shocked to be staying in a room/hotel that nice in Prague for just a little over $200 a night. Our room shared a 2-floor common area and kitchen with the other attic room, making for a truly large suite--although we only used the bedroom, since this "attic" room was one of the bigger ones we had in Eastern Europe, and the bathroom was big by any standard. As you'd expect, everything is tastefully but ornately furnished and decorated, and with all the best modern conveniences. As everyone else has said, the staff was truly top notch, and went above and beyond with services such as champagne on arrival. The Alchymist is conveniently located only a 5 minute walk from the Charles Bridge, but out of the dense touristy areas so there are more reasonably priced cafes and restaurants in the immediate vincinity (hint- for a more authentic Czech café experience, try the Dobra Traffik on Ujezd, in the back of the convenience store)

Room Tip: Don't let the "attic room" fool you--the Deluxe rooms are great!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir/Madam

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this amazing and very detailed review. It was our pleasure of having you at our hotel. All rooms at the Alchymist Nosticova have something special, the room you chose has a great view of Prague castle as you mentioned and other rooms have small patios and pianos. We pride ourselves in the genuine and unique style that the hotel has to offer.

We hope to see you back at our hotel on your next visit to Prague.

Reviewed 10 October 2011

I’ve stayed at the hotel for 3 nights while on business in Prague. The staff was extremely friendly to me and the other guests. Edie provided great breakfast, Adela and Martin were also very helpful when it came to choosing restaurants and helping me get to my meetings on time. I only got to walk around for few hours each day…hotel is close to Charles bridge, campa park, and petrin tower. My room got cleaned everyday and mini bar refilled…I stayed in many hotels in Prague but this is the hotel I will stay in from now on…

Reviewed 4 October 2011

I have stayed at the other Alchymist property in Prague- the Grand- but this was even better. The staff here is truly outstanding in every aspect. Alex, Edi, Kristina, LubmiRa- everybody- went out of their way to make sure we were happy. I want to thank each of them not only for their professionalism but also for their warmth and friendliness. We felt like we were staying in the home (albeit a luxurious one) of a close friend. The Garden restaurant and bar is great- not only in food and drink but in the service and the peaceful surroundings. We loved the table under the tent! I could eat there happily everyday. The room (third-floor suite) was clean, comfortable, and the beds amazing. Really I cannot find a single complaint- and I am picky. The location is perfect- a very quiet street away from the tourist areas but just a short walk to the Centrum. I love this place and would not even consider staying anywhere else in Prague. I have traveled extensively and stayed in hundreds of hotels and would place this one into my top two or three hotels worldwide. Other hotels should use this one as a model of customer service- NOW I know why they have such great reviews. Truly an outstanding experience in every way. We will be back soon!

6  Thank otto1297
LucieNizka, Manager at Alchymist Nosticova Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review, I and the staff appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure having you at our hotel and we truly hope to see you back soon. I am truly glad to hear that Alchymist Nosticova made it to the top of your list, this is what makes all the hard work worth it.

Reviewed 1 October 2011

It's true, this really is a nice place to 'lay your hat'.

It's located a few minutes away from the main drag in a 'back street', which is nice & peaceful.

The female receptionist was warm, welcoming & professional, who takes you to your room and offers you a welcome drink of your choice, which is a nice touch.

The junior suite I had (€200/night) was large enough, clean & well presented. The bathroom was lovely, the shower superb and the free shower gel etc was the best I've had in any hotel this year.

The bar is cozy, I had a few drinks there (and also in the adjacent garden area-which is nice) but didn't eat dinner there, the breakfast was nice enough though next morning.

When you've been to a place like this, you are reminded how important the staff are to your overall experience and in this case they all measure up perfectly. Very friendly and always smiling-OMG this makes all the difference!!

I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

1  Thank ILTLondon
LucieNizka, Manager at Alchymist Nosticova Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2011

Reviewed 30 September 2011

This hotel is like a dream is very small but is a beautiful building with a lot of history, the room is perfect with a great bathroom, they have a restauran in the garden beautiful, and Martin in the reception desk is great very professional.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spaflorida

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about the Alchymist Nosticova and mentioning Martin the receptionist. I will thank him for taking such a good care of you and being as professional as he was. We would like to welcome you back at the Alchymist Nosticova soon, and we hope that we will be able to provide even better service than we were the first time.

Lucie and colleagues.

Reviewed 28 September 2011

I would like to thank the staff, Adela, Tinka, Edie and rest of the staff for making our stay so great. We stayed in one of the rooms called Arcimboldo and the room was amazing, great bed, very clean, and the hotel is away from all the tourists, yet very close to all major sightseeing spots such as the Prague castle, Charles bridge, and the Petrin tower. We will return once more to stay at the Alchymist hotel again. Thank you once more for making out vacation so special.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Madam / Sir,

I am glad you had an enjoyable experience at the Alchymist Residence Nosticova.
Thank you for your complimenting review of whole my team. I will share your positive feedback with them as well . I am very happy reading that we managed to satisfy your needs and meet your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.