“Perfect”

Ranked #23 of 651 Hotels in Prague
New Jersey
“Perfect”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We are a family three and stayed there for 3 days. Very comfortable and quiete room in a nice area. Five minutes walk to the Charles Bridge, the number 1 attraction in Prague. Friendly and helpful staffs who gave us tips on sightseeing and restaurant. We ate at couple of the restraunants they recommended which all turned out to be great. Great breakfast too. Highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
LucieNizka, Manager at Alchymist Nosticova Palace, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Dear Madam, Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! I'm truly happy that you had a pleasant stay with us and my team was delighted to read that the concierge tips worked so well. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Please feel free to contact me at any time to assist with a further booking with our hotel!

Warm regards,

Lucie Nizka

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Bristol
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My wife and I stayed here in August. From the moment we arrived we felt we could not have chosen a better hotel. Martin at the front desk was kind and helpful and made us feel really wanted. All the staff were great. Breakfast was amazing, lots on offer and the garden was great, we went there for a few drinks during the week we were there and they brought canapes with the drinks.
Thank you for a great week.

Room Tip: We stayed in the 4 poster room, very romantic..
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
LucieNizka, Manager at Alchymist Nosticova Palace, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Dear Sir,

Many thanks for writing such a kind words following your stay at Alchymist Nosticova Palace. I was delighted to read that you had such a great time with us! We believe that breakfast is one of the most important aspects of the hotel and your opinion is very much appreciated. I have also passed on your kind words to Martin and all the team with a big pleasure and we look forward to having the chance to welcome you back in the near future!

With kindest regards,

plymouth
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed in this hotel so that we could attend our friends wedding. We are a family of three with one four old. The hotel were very welcoming, Providing us with welcoming drinks and was upgraded to family suite. The room was lovely and really handy our little one had his own suite. our friends also had a lovely room on the first floor with kitchenette. We used many facilities in the hotel from the garden restaurant to the spa at the sister hotel - all were top notch. The receptionists were brilliant giving us directions to the zoo and arranging hair appointments. The turn down service with chocolates was a lovely touch. I highly recommend this hotel for a relaxing break, excellent location and friendly staff.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank kargyle
Dear Madam, Sir,

I'm very grateful for all your kind words posted on your recent stay with us. It was great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, especially the room setting, our Alchymist Garden and the Ecsotica & Spa at the sister hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming all your lovely family back in a near future!

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We spent 4 nights here at the end of July. What a fantastic hotel and even better staff. They could not do enough for us. Everything from collecting us from the airport to ensuring that my wife's special dietary requirements were met was performed with exacting detail and politeness.

The hotel is very well located, not far from the Charles bridge and other historical areas. The room was spotless and everything was in perfect working order. I could not fault it.

All in all it was a very memorable trip and we will definitely be returning the next time we stay in Prague !

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ScoSab
Dear Sir,

Thank you for all your beautiful words regarding your recent stay at Alchymist Nosticova Palace. I really do appreciate the time of posting your impressions of the hotel and it was a real pleasure to share your comments with my team. We all are truly happy that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. Please do come and join us again in the near future! I will be more than happy to be of any assistance with your next booking.

Chicago, IL
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I just returned from a wonderful 10 days in Europe, 3 of which were spent at this lovely hotel. The facility is beautiful and located in very close proximity to many of the best sights in Prague. The rooms are spacious, very comfortable, well-appointed (the website photos do not do justice). The breakfast buffet is the best we had in Europe. But the highlight of the experience was hands-down the customer service from the desk staff. From the moment of my booking, any number of special/unusual requests were handled flawlessly. I was made to feel like a VIP frequent visitor right from the start two months before I ever arrived. I cannot express my gratitude for all the help they provided to my make trip a very special experience. P.S. do visit the spa at their sister property a short 5 minute walk away.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank doczie
Dear Madam, Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review! I am truly happy that your stay with us was a great one and that you enjoyed all the aspects of the hotel and in particular our location, breakfast, room and the customer service. I have passed your lovely words to all my team who really do appreciate your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights in July. We stayed in the Alžběta Pomořanská room and it was beautiful. The bathroom was huge! Our last night there were fireworks over the river and we had a perfect view from our room. The hotel is a 5 minute walk to Charles Bridge and in a great area - lots of really good restaurants. The beer garden / restaurant was really lovely too and a nice way to start the night with a glass of champagne in beautiful surroundings. The staff were all very nice and helpful. The breakfast was great, they had the best home made yogurt that I have every tasted. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Prague.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank snnysks13
Dear Madam, Sir,

Thank you for choosing Alchymist Nosticova Palace for your stay in Prague and thank you for your time taken to post such a nice review. I was delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and especially the room, hotel’s location, our garden and breakfast was to your liking. It will be a great pleasure for all of us to welcome you back at Alchymist Nosticova Palace soon.

fort worth
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The Alchymist Nosticova was the best part of our trip to beautiful Prague. We used their car service for our hotel transfers and were treated to luxury vehicles. The hotel is very old world in décor but has modern conveniences such as wifi and air conditioning (not typical in Prague). Our room was spacious and the marble bathroom was large and beautiful. This hotel afforded us the ability to walk everywhere with our young daughters. It is nestled on a quiet street near Kampa Island and the Charles Bridge. It is also one block from the no. 22 tram which will take you all the way to Prague Castle. For location, service and beautiful surroundings, this hotel is a hidden treasure.

Room Tip: The top suite has a view of Prague Castle
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
LucieNizka, Manager at Alchymist Nosticova Palace, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Dear Elizabeth,

I would like to thank you for taking time and posting such an amazing review on Tripadvisor. It is an honor to read such a positive comments about the wi-fi and air conditioning and we are absolutely delighted that your experience has been so positive.

We would me more than happy to welcome you back in the near future and please contact me personally if I can be of any assistance with your next booking.