Alchymist Nosticova Palace
Rott Hotel(Prague)
US$360
US$336
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Seven Days(Prague)(Great Value!)
Savic Hotel(Prague)
US$361
US$332
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssister hotelcharles bridgemala stranagothic roomquiet streetjunior suiteold towngrand hotelprague castlesmall hotelshort walkbeautiful roomevery eveningsparkling winedinner reservationstop floorwonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay at this hotel. The staff is always pleasant and attentive. Our room was just sublime and very comfortable. The location is just excellent, near from the center of the city. I also had the possibility to use their great fitness center with spa, sauna etc.. the next time we will spent much time.

• Stayed: June 2014
AlchymistLuxuryGroup, Manager at Alchymist Nosticova Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Jessy,

many thanks for your time and for posting a review on TripAdvisor.com.

I am glad you have found Alchymist Nosticova Palace a pleasant place for your stay in Prague and that you have especially enjoyed the location and the room. Thank you for having mentioned also the fitness center and health club, with free access, at the disposal for our clients in our sister property Alchymist Grand hotel & SPA, only 5 minutes by walk from our hotel .

We will be delighted should you choose our hotel for your future stay in Prague.

Our best regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed 6 nights at the Alchemyst Nosticova, a delightful 26 room boutique hotel with old world charm. What sets this hotel apart is the incredible service from all the staff! Nothing was too much trouble. Whether providing travel information, arranging bookings or just discussing favourite places in Prague. The hotel is a 17th century building that oozes charm. Free cheese and wine every night in a relaxed setting was a very pleasant way to start the evening. In a quiet setting close to the river and parks, but only a short walk to the bustling Charles bridge with its statues and buskers. A great location.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room and even with occasional foot traffic outside our window it was very quiet. Our friends had a room I'm the top floor (4th) and they enjoyed the quiet as well.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Sir,

I very much appreciate and would like to thank you for the time you have spent by posting this lovely review.

I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with the accommodation and services provided at Alchymist Nosticova Palace and particularly the staff, location of the hotel, and the complimentary afternoon wine and cheese were to your liking.

We are all – both the staff and me – looking forward to welcoming you back to Prague in the near future.

Kind regards,
Lucie Nizka

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I must say this is the best hotel I have stayed throughout all countries. The hotel was located just 5 mins walk from Charles brdige, 1 min walk from a tram station which connects to the metro station 2 stops away. We were welcomed outside the hotel when we were looking at the entrance. The staff is nice and we got a welcome drink during the check-in process. The housekeeper helped us carrying the luggage to our room and introduced us the room. We booked a Gothic room. The room was spacious and with nice design, despite it's at ground floor but the privacy was high and it was quiet. We had a very enjoyable moment during the stay. The breakfast buffet quality outran any other 5* hotels with a handful of homemade dishes. The staff, especially the male housekeeper (should have asked for his name and make an appreciation letter to him!) at my corridor who was always standby to help us, was friendly and I felt warm, even I have checked out after noon and only came back to collect my stored luggage. In conclusion I must stay my stay was flawless and I would definitely come back again.

Room Tip: Gothic rooms are at ground floow next to the entrance but it is still very quiet at night.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tasertse

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your impressions on your recent visit with us.
I am truly happy that you enjoyed all the aspects of the hotel and in particular the staff service, room, location and breakfast services made your stay with us a great experience. I have passed your kind words to all my team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Please feel free to contact me at any time to assist with a further booking with our hotel!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed in the Johannes Kepler room--a Junior Suite. All the decorations and appointments were amazing. There is a tiny bit of wear to some of the features but that actually adds to the charm of the hotel and gives it a great deal of character. The suite is comprised of a main bed room; a huge bathroom, and a kitchen. It is very quiet, save the hardwood floors in the room. The bedding and linens were superbly comfortable.

From the moment we arrived, we felt like we received the staff's full attention. Martin was easily the best source of information for all places to visit and eat in Prague. Breakfast was perfect, a choice of regular European fare tended by an enthusiastic and happy server. Wine and cheese was great. The hotel red has a nice body to it.

If we ever get back to Prague, this will be where we spend our nights!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 845ag

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for your amazing review. I was delighted to learn that you had such a memorable stay with us! All your compliments to the hotel and services are inspiring my team to keep providing the highest standards.

We really do hope to have another chance to welcome you back in the near future! In this case please let me assist you personally with your next booking.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Great hotel with a garden villa apt for 6-10 people. specially if you are going as a forum you must book the entire garden villa with 3 rooms so they will provide you the villa as a private space for your exercises. the service and the excellent attitude of all the staff is commendable. this was the highlight of our trip to prague.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Sirs,

me and all the team of Alchymist Nosticova Palace are truly grateful for such a positive comments. We were honored you have chosen our hotel for your stay and even more when we have found this wonderful feedback, learning we have meet up yours expectations and needs.

We look forward to welcoming you back and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time.

With kindest regards,