HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension
Unitas Hotel(Prague)
US$220
US$207
  • Breakfast included
Vienna House Diplomat Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Art Nouveau Palace Hotel(Prague)
US$265
US$242
US$181
US$164
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnamesti mirugreat locationold townmetro stationvisit praguerestaurants and barssingle roomstayed nightswenceslas squarepublic transporta great stayon footwould definitely stay here againminute walkhotel is locatedwould highly recommend this hotelcity centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Already the first e-mail contact with the owner, Vladimir, was very pleasant, as he quickly and kindly replied to the questions I asked alongside my booking inquiry, adding a few useful tips. The rest of the staff we met once we arrived was just as friendly and helpful.
The location is very good, in a central but quiet residential area, very close to tram and metro stations, well connected to the main railway station and within walking distance of the Venceslas' Square.
We had a triple room looking towards the courtyard, recently renovated, very clean and quiet, with comfortable beds and free wi-fi.
As we had a late-afternoon train on the day when we were leaving, Vladimir kindly offered us to check out later or to leave luggage at the reception.
All in all, it ticks all the right boxes and represents great value. Next time we visit Prague, we will be staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
vltesar, Owner at HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

I would like to thank you for your great comments here as well as for choosing our hotel for your stay in Prague. It was pleasure for us to provide you our service and we are glad that you have enjoyed it. We look forward to welcome you in Prague again in future.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Excellent staff, helpful, courteous, polite and very friendly. The Holiday Home Hotel/Pension is well situated giving you access to beautiful Prague by foot or tramway, convenient to all visitors. Our room was very clean and quiet. For a reasonable additional fee, the owner allowed our rented vehicle to be stored in a locked garage. Thank you for your warm hospitality and for making us feel at home. Teresa Carrière

Room Tip: asked for the VIP room ...small but perfect for couples
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
vltesar, Owner at HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Teresa, it was our pleasure to have you as guests in our property. We are glad that you were safisfied and we hope to welcome you in Prague again on day. Thank you for your visit & your great comments here.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stay there every time, when I visit Prag. I am always very sure of my reservation. The staff is very kind and helpfull . The location close to the city center is very convenient for the visitors , especially from abroad.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
vltesar, Owner at HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Michaela, we are glad that you are returning to us. Thanks for all your visits and for supporting us with your nice review. We look forward to your next visit in Prague.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed 4 nights with my girlfriend in this small family hotel. We enjoyed the privacy, superb location, quiet and clean room. The owners were very kind and helpful already once I was booking the room. I got individual offer, which was very reasonable. We already made another reservation for further visit of my girlfriend in Prague.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Igor,
we are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay in our property and that you are going to stay with us once more. Thanks for your nice comments here. See you soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Whenever I visit Prag, I prefer to stay at Holiday Home-Hotel. What attracts me, first of all, is the booking facilities and serious attitudes of the administrators while reserving a room. I always very sure of my reservation. It is an important point for foreign visitors like I am.
No need to mention about the clean and tidy rooms, price and superb services. I feel myself obliged to express my sincere thanks to the administrators for their kind hospitality and helpful and friendly approach to their clients.

L. Turker

Room Tip: All the rooms are very quite and secure
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
vltesar, Owner at HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Lemi, we will be always pleased, once you will visit us again. Thank you for choosing Holiday Home for you stays in Prague and for you nice comments here as well.
Vadimir