I'll just add that hotel that is located away from city center is somethings an attractions by itself - you get to see sites that people don't usually go to see, like the Vysehrad which is just few metro stops away or the locals.
Concierge office are able to book shows / attractions within few minutes - time saving.
Few things to notice:
- Our room didn't have enough available power sockets. We staid at the 5th floor.
- The breakfast is OK, usually the same everyday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Panorama Hotel Prague is ideally located just outside the city center in a peaceful area overlooking the glorious Golden City of Prague. Only four stops by metro from the center and a short walk to Arkady shopping mall, everything one needs is within reach. Established in 1983, the Panorama Hotel Prague was one of the first contemporary hotels built within Czechoslovakia and has continued to be well-known and popular hotel in the Czech Republic. The hotel offers 440 rooms throughout 24 floors, a wellness treatment spa, along with a fitness center located on the top floor of the hotel providing a breathtaking panoramic view of this magnificent city.The Panorama is perfect for events of all types, with the capacity to host 330 people within it's conference facilities. Whether an intimate occasion or international business meetings, we would be glad to bring your aspirations to reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Panorama Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prague Panorama Hotel
- Corinthia Panorama Hotel Prague