“Highly impressive hotel and breakfast!”
Review of NH Prague City

NH Prague City
Ranked #146 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Me and my wife stayed in the standard double room in this hotel for two nights for our Prague visit. I must say that we were highly impressed by the quality of the hotel. The room and the bathroom were really Spacious and very clean. Even more attractive was the very delicious and very big breakfast (I particularly liked the omlette with mushrooms and cheese, which a lady staff prepares in front of you in the restaurant). For the price we got, it was an excellent value for money option and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Prague!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank suhruthu
Petr_Nespurek, General Manager at NH Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Guest,

it's my pleasure reading your review and finding that you really enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your recommendation and for sharing your review with other travelers. Whenever you're in Prague, you will be always welcome at NH Prague.

High Regards

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This hotel is a bit outside the center of Prague but very easy to get to the tram or the bus stop and it's a very short ride to the city center. The rooms are a nice size, bright and clean. The breakfast was OUTSTANDING. Anything you could possibly want. Everyone was very friendly. I would most definitely stay there again! They also had a wonderful New Years Eve celebration with a very nice buffet! We had a BLAST!

2  Thank LeeLeeNowhere_NJ
Petr_Nespurek, General Manager at NH Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear Guest,

on behalf of NH Prague team I would like to thank you for such a positive feedback which I will communicate to the team. We are really happy that you have enjoyed your stay in the end of the year with us. I´ll be pleased to welcome you again in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Very good hotel, very clean, great breakfast, rich and fresh. Good location. 10 mints walk from metro and 3 stations from center. Near bars and big shopping mall. The best value for money in Prague. Nice.

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank Moran P

Dear Guest,

thank you so much for staying at the NH Hotel Prague and posting this review at TripAdvisor. I'm glad to learn you had a great time at our hotel, and hope you decide to return to Prague and our hotel again. Thank you again for your nice comment.

Best Regards

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at NH Prague with my girlfriend for two nights. Room was very clean and tidy everyday. Breakfast is simply the best! You can also go to sauna for free if you want to. Hotel is located around 5 minutes walk to very big shopping mall and underground station. We highly recommend this hotel.

1  Thank Cezary_Torun
Petr_Nespurek, General Manager at NH Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear guest,

thank you so much for your complimenting feedback. We are delighted that your stay was pleasant and you found our breakfast excellent. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit and even more glad that you will be returning some day. Thank you for taking your time to submit the review, and hope we will be able to welcome you in our hotel soon!

With kind regards

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We have spent second stay in this hotel and our experience was always wonderful. All is starting by great communication with booking service at hotel and ending by pleasure checking out. During our stay we enjoy best services and meal. Hotel is situated two subway stations from downtown and provides good point to explore Prague. Our next stay at Prague will be at against there. I have to say thanks to all staff of hotel for my stay there. Radek and Lenka

Room Tip: Hotel has two parts, the downside of hotel is busy and full of life, the second part is reachable by...

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback you posted on Tripadvisor web page. Especially your remark concerning the staff is very valuable for me as this is currently the main point where our effort is concentrated. I am really happy to read that you enjoyed your trip to Prague and stay in our hotel and I am looking forward to welcome you back.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a week of meetings in Prague. Hotel was chosen for me. Pleasantly surprised at quality if room. Clean, new, not too small like many I've stayed in while in Europe. All good.

Wifi was spotty. Sometimes couldn't find. That was frustrating.

Food was pretty good. Room service menu is limited. More choices in restaurant. Breakfast is included and buffet is above average.

All in all this was a nice place. I stayed in the upper building. I think these are nicer. The cable car ride up to the upper building is pretty cool and provides nice views of the city...although it is quite slow which is stressful when you're in a rush.

Is recommend overall though.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guests,

thank you for your compliments on our hotel. It was certainly pleasure for all of us to be at your service. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Kind regards

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Just spent 4 days at NH Hotel Prague, excellent Hotel very clean and WOW a Breakfast not to be missed. This weekend break was through Newmarket Holidays and I must say everything went according to plan But the Bonus was the NH Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

we very much appreciates your comments regarding your stay at the NH Hotel Prague. It is always a pleasure to receive such a positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Yours Sincerely