Hotel Esprit Prague
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Prague
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsmetro stationcity centrebudget hotelnice stayrooms are cleancharles bridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

I have been this january with my girlfriend...hotel sucks,wi fi didnt work for 2 days...brekfast is nice and hotel is verry near metro but this is all...rest is realy poor... We didnt know that is aloud to smoke so the oll hotel stinks off sigarets.....

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank VitoSalvore
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We spent 2 nights here, the hotel was quit good. Small, tiny rooms, it's oke for sleeping. The inner city is in 15 minutes with metro. Staff not too friendly. Breakfast is not too various, but it was also oke. I think it's worth the price.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank krisszer
Reviewed 1 July 2013

The hotel is located relatively not far from the metro station. It takes appr. 25 min by metro to get to the centre of the city. For the price they offer it's not long)) And tickets are quite cheap. Breakfast was nice, although, nothing speacial. The only problems we had there were super-loud room neighbours - a group of 10 teenagers that didn't want to sleep over the nigh- and lack of cleaning in the room.
All in all, the hotel worth it's price.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alla_From_Russia
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This cheap hotel is horrible..it was like I turn to 50's . You have to make 10stairs to get the lift..and with 40lb of luggage it is not the best...the furniture is very old fashioned the mattress small, the tv like 13 inches very poor breakfast, the staff at the reception is quite unproffesional...but thats normal in Prague. The were dark light all around so I felt like I was in dismess hotel..the electricity tube from reception to the power on the wall...I dont know if it was under the reconstruction that time I was a guest but I know that in prague there r many cheap hotel that has a high level I am talking about hotel for about 30-40 euro a night. Like Vitkov, Akcent for example. The breakfast staff speak just Russian ...oh I forgot...the strange thing about the key. When u come in the room u must put your magnetic fab in the box which is on the wall otherwhise the 4 language voice will bombard u with: pleas register ..and something I dont remember yet. In italian in spanish german and english...I knew just the card system...theese one I have never seen before so I went to the reception and asked what does it mean to get register and they explained that i must put my magnetic fab with the key in the box..I cant explained u must see it how strange it was. i would pay at max 10€ a night there. I travel a lot. I know many hotels in prague this time this one was in confortable place where I needed to go..next time deffinitely I go to Vitkov, akcent, or other. But if u want to have a strange experience go for it. Its so dark ... Old...shabby ...it does not seems to be in Prague..czech republic

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank vnd82
Reviewed 5 May 2013

It is an inexpensive hotel with a good connection to the downtown or just next to the O2 Arena. If you look for a place to stay there for a night, its a good place.
Considering the size of hotel, number of rooms and the price for the night I understand that the chance to modernize the hotel is limited. I would rate that average.
What I found poor was the breakfast. I would even imagine they offer that without it and charge extra for something a bit better.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple