Ibis Praha Mala Strana
US$364
US$277
Preferred Hotels
1,689 results
All reviewsandel stationnovy smichovold townhuge shopping centrepublic transportmala stranafree wifiopen the windowclose to the hoteltram and metrorooms are smallclean hotelcity centreshort stayenjoyed my staystayed here for nightsbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

If you are taking the metro to the hotel make sure you validate your metro ticket. the fine is 800 czk= $40.00. The location is convenient, tram and metro is only minutes away. Wifi is not working well at all for all the 4 nights I have stayed. Please make improvement or charge for a fee.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISMALASTRANA, General Manager at Ibis Praha Mala Strana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your views on your recent stay with us at the Ibis Praha Mala Strana. I am sorry that wifi was not up to your expectations, rest assured that I will review your comments with our IT manager and we will do our best to improve on this point.
I hope this will not deter you from returning to Ibis Praha Mala Strana in the future to check on our progress.
Regards, Michal Tomes

Reviewed 12 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The best part of this hotel was the included breakfast each morning, it was GREAT. The rooms are typical Ibis, basic and functional while being clean and modern. We like knowing what we are going to get when walking into an Ibis. The location is a 20 minute walk from the touristy area of Prague or there is a metro station just around the corner that will get you there quicker. If a good rate was available we would go back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Good afternoon, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your review on our hotel, we are all pleased at the Ibis Praha Mala Strana, that you have enjoyed your stay in the hotel, and in Prague. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon.
Regards, Michal Tomes

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed at this IBIS for 2 weeks, a mixture between business and medical. The rooms are pretty much the same in any IBIS which is what makes it great. You know exactly what to expect. Also this one had everything I needed, closet, desk, very comfortable bed, nice bathroom with amenities.
The other reviews mentioned strange breakfasts etc...so I was worried...
Breakfast was GREAT! It had really honestly everything you could ask for. Hot, cold, sausages, eggs, cakes, salad, breads...just really everything.
VERY friendly and competent staff was the first I noticed upon check in. Very easy and pain free check in and it went like that with every wish or question I had.
Clean rooms, very friendly and nice housekeeping staff!!!!
I needed fast internet, and internet did not once in the 2 weeks disappoint me. It was always there and always fast. I needed someethign printed out, e mailed it to the front desk and had it rigth away. There is a shopping center with a supermarket right across the street and city center is in walking distance. I had dinner and lunch from the menu, it was not gourmet, but very adequate for the prices and you can have it throughout the day. There is also a small refridgerated vending machine with salads and sandwiches, drinks etc in the lobby.
Very nice place to stay, friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff, good service and food.
Thanks to everyone for making my stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Loved the 6th floor as you could see the city and sun rise....
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your impressions on your recent stay in our hotel Ibis Praha Mala Strana, I am delighted that to read that you have enjoyed the hotel, the service and comfort of our hotel. Your words are the best motivation for us to improve our hotel services to be better and better.
I will share this with the team and I do hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to Ibis Praha Mala Strana very soon.
With best regards,
Michal Tomes

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Hotel is good situated near from center, services are good. Just price is little bit expensive for Prague, but the rest is excellent!! Just next to a big shopping center, around the hotel are many restaurants and by the walk 15 minutes from historic center.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
IBISMALASTRANA, General Manager at Ibis Praha Mala Strana, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Greetings from Ibis Praha Mala Strana, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay with us, I shall share this with the team as it is always rewarding to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Best regards, Michal T.