Taking in previous reviews, three key points are worth mentioning. 1. It was worth requesting a courtyard room - it was quiet with a lovely view. 2. The staff keep themselves to themselves, however if you do help, they are fine. The one exception being the request to change a light bulb which did not happen. 3. Some have winged about the breakfast - I can not believe these folk sit down to enjoy what was on offer at this hotel. Three cereals, sliced bread, whole loaf, fruit loaf, donuts, boiled eggs, two meats, two cheeses, pâté, two jams, honey, coffee, chocolate, teas, many fruit teas. I like my grub and was more than happy. It is a great location for walking in one direction for the squares or the other to head for the river. The trams and metro is only a very short walk. There is a bar/restaurant across the road to the right which has a small uninspiring wooden door and sign which leads down a narrow corridor. The beer choices and local food menu is superb and must not be missed. I can recommend the zoo which you can get to by tram and bus, a fantastic well laid out facility. I love Prague. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Residence Select Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Select Prague Hotel Prague
- Residence Select Hotel Prague
- Prague Residence Select Hotel