In June 2013, we had a stag do in Prague. There was 12 of us, all male, and all 23/24 years old. The best man booked us into the Residence Select Hotel. The hotel had all the basic amenities that we needed. Decent sized rooms, air con, plenty of storage space, good en suite bathrooms with excellent showers, comfortable beds, and within walking distance of a taxi rank, shops, bars and restaurants. We stayed for 4 days, and in that time, because of the value we used taxis fairly often, but it was possible to walk into the 'Old Town Square' within around 30-40 minutes. However a taxi between 4 people would only cost 300crk ( approx. £2.50 per person ). The continental breakfast was basic but very good for the price of our stay, and the staff all spoke excellent English and were extremely friendly. Although we kept our rooms tidy anyway, the staff cleaned and tidied them each morning. We are all very happy with our stay. Highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Select Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Select Prague Hotel Prague
- Residence Select Hotel Prague
- Prague Residence Select Hotel