I stayed at the Residence Select in Budapest, Hungary. The hotel was value for my money. The room I stayed in was at the back of the hotel and it was nice and quiet. The rooms are quite large and the stove and refrigerator were a plus because I was able to have my cup of tea every night. The breakfast was adequate.
The staff is very, very helpful and pleasant. I looked forward to speaking to the young ladies every day that I was there. They helped me pick the right tours and arranged for taxi service for me.
Although the hotel is not located in the city centre it is about a 10 minute walk or a short train ride to the centre. That was not a big problem because I was able to walk off all of the good food that I ate in Prague.
The free internet service is definitely a plus.
I would definitely recommend the Residence Select as a place to stay when in Prague. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Select Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Select Prague Hotel Prague
- Residence Select Hotel Prague
- Prague Residence Select Hotel