Believe any good word mentioned in tripadvisor about this fantastic hotel, it deserve every penny you might pay it. It completely changed my concept about great hotels. Great hotel doesn't mean beautiful decoration or full amenities, it is truly means the generous hospitality, perfect service and professional attitude. I found all these aspects in this hotel. All my questions,orders or concerns were fully answered in attentive and nice way. It is well-located in quiet area about 5 minutes to Charles bridge and 10 minutes to old town square and Petrin hill. When I was outside, i was so excited to go back to hotel to enjoy their delicious cake or fresh fruits in my room, or even enjoying nice time at the terrace that facing beautiful colors of Prague. I highly recommend this hotel without regret
- Positives: amenities, hospitality and location.
- Negatives: they have to darken the room "light is still coming from out",weak Wi-Fi signals in my room, Breakfast should be included to this value of booking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming traditional retreat in 16th-century Emperor's residence, set beneath the walls of Prague Castle. Wander up the cobbled, traffic-free streets to The Golden Well (U Zlate Studne), clinging to the wall in the shadow of Prague Castle, and you will uncover one of the city's best kept secrets. This modest collection of little inter-locking houses was once home to Emperor Rudolf II, and later the astronomer Tycho de Brahe. Sensitive renovation - has created a cosy yet refined hotel. The result is a pleasing balance of mod cons - internet access, satellite TV - and old style elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Prestigia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Well Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Well (u Zlate Studne) Hotel Prague