Clementin Old Town
Questenberk(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$165
  • Restaurant
Hotel Hastal Prague Old Town(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$159
US$213
US$165
Official Site
US$175
US$148
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold towncharles bridgetiny hotellovely clean roomgreat locationsmall liftrecommend this hotelnoise from the streetfriendly hotelastronomical clockshower headgreat place to staywalking distancedouble bedwould stay here againstayed here for nightsnice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The room was clean, well appointed, and quiet. Breakfast is ample. The people at the desk speak English well and are both eager and able to please. The location is central to everything. While there is nothing fancy here, the Clementin represents an excellent choice for people who don't need frills are interested chiefly in tourism.

Our visit was in early Spring, so that we don't know if there is air conditioning or if it works well or if there are periods in which good air conditioning would be desirable.

The only aspects of the hotel that could easily be improved are these: 1) the minibar is insufficient both in variety and quantity of refreshments, 2) the protocol seems to be only one key per room, and there are occasions in which it might be convenient to have two keys.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
AVEHotels, Manager at Clementin Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Sir,
thnk you for a very kind review of our hotel! We are very pleased to hear that you had a nice time here. I am also delighted to hear that you found our wonderful staff so nice! As for your comments, I can assure you that we are currently working on widenig the minibar choice in all our AVE Hotels chain! Also I am glad to inform you that extra keys are offered to all our guests on request in our reception!

So thank you again for the review and we all hope to be able to accommodate you again when you return to our beautiful and beloved city!

Sincerely from Prague,

Eduard, QC Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2014

This hotel was situated beautifully on a cobbled stone street in the Old Town, just minutes from the Charles Bridge in one direction and Astronomical Clock/Square in another. Very convenient to prime attractions, nice restaurants, cash machines and tourist attractions - however when in the hotel and directly outside it does not feel as touristy as other parts of the city can. It was absolutely quaint with personalized service and a delightful breakfast buffet. The only thing to note is that our double bed comprised of two single beds, which is one thing that doesn't detract from our stay - but that is worth mentioning in the case you wanted to request this wouldn't happen!

Room Tip: If you choose a double room, be sure to specify if you prefer 1 bed rather than 2 single beds pushed together.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
AVEHotels, Manager at Clementin Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Madam,
thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel! It´s a great pleasure to see that you enjoyed your stay and we are glad that you have chosen one of our hotels! I have to agree that the location is really hard to beat, right in the middle of Old Town and yet so quiet nad original!

So thank you once again and I wish you a great day!

Eduard, QC Manager

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I been to Prague twice unfortunately I only found the Clementin in Old town on my second trip . I don't think you can find a better location . It's 5 min walk to Charles Bridge and countless other bars and musems !! I hope they are not booked when I go back next year!!

Room Tip: Don't rent this room in July because I want avalible for me !!! It's a great value and I don't plan on staying any where else when I go to Prague !!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a lovely stay at this little hotel in Prague. Although not the most modern or spacious, the hotel is cosy and more than adequate. The location is perfect...2 minutes from the Charles Bridge and Old Town Square. Our room (102) was nice and very quiet despite being around the corner from a very busy street. The room was cleaned everyday and new towels provided. Breakfast was nice with plenty to choose from (although I never had the green beans or mixed veg option!!!)! Staff were lovely without being interfering and even let us print out our boarding passed free of charge. The water in our minibar was a saviour (half the price of any mini market.......do not buy anything from those, they seem to charge whatever they want from a tourist and they're a rip off)!!! Would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again if we return to Prague.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Foodisfit
Reviewed 27 January 2014

The hotel is so small and cozy - it really felt like coming home in the evening. Excellent service - they are just so ready to accomodate every wish. Room design is rather modest, but oh well, the value for money is excellent. It is a very 'touristy' location; but many nice places are within the walking distance, also a metro if you want to visit a shopping mall or a tram if you want to see a hockey game. Breakfast was decent, all the things you need for the start of your day.

Room Tip: The view from my window was limited to a concrete wall of the next building. A bit of a shame given the fact that the hotel is located in a lovely area. I am sure if I complained about it, I would have offered to change the room, but really, I did not bother.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family