“A wonderful place to stay”
Review of Hotel 16

Hotel 16
Ranked #7 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed here for two nights. The room was fine. Relatively recently renovated. We had a small suit with a sitting room. We can not say enough about the staff. They were absolutely wonderful. The location is very good. If we return to Prague, we plan on staying there again!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SailorKn

Reviewed 22 October 2013

A stunning one night stay. Staff were attentive and helpful. My room was clean and beautifully appointed. Everyone was incredibly friendly. Breakfast was superb. I didn't eat any other meals in the hotel so I can't comment. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JCCMLondon
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

The room was fresh and clean. Enough space for a family.
Breakfirst was a good and was served dailly between 7-11. The service level was very high. Friendly against the whole family and very serviceminded, Couldn't be better. When we return to Praha are we definitely coming back to Hotel 16.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Kallemange
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I booked this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews, and I found everything that was being said about the hotel to be true. The friendly and helpful staff do whatever they can every day to make your stay enjoyable. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the breakfast offerings are excellent. I found the location to be perfect for walking or traveling by tram to wherever I wanted to go. What was particularly enjoyable for me, however, was that I really didn't feel like I was staying in a commercial hotel....I felt I was coming back each night to a very comfortable (big) home. After a busy day, it was a treat to be offered a hot drink and to be asked about my day. I've done a considerable amount of traveling, and you don't find this level of personal service and attention at most hotels. For this reason, I would particularly recommend this property to solo travelers. They'll go out of their way to make you feel welcome and "connected" as you explore this fabulous city.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank amygva
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel is outstanding. The young staff are highly motivated to ensure you have an excellent Prague experience. Room 12 is a lovely room for two with access to the back garden. Quiet neighborhood environment yet within walking distance of all Prague attractions. Abundant breakfast keeps you going until mid-afternoon. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sanfordi
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We had 2 rooms in Hotel 16 and enjoyed our stay emensely. Our accommodations were supurb, the staff were top notch and the breakfast was delicious! No matter what we asked it was no problem. One extra was the public transit tickets that were made email able to us.

Room Tip: The rooms were small suites and the extra space was really appreciated.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ceclamp
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Simply lovely. The rooms are large, clean with very comfortable beds. The staff could not be more helpful with lots of good suggestions for restaurants, tourist sites, etc. Delicious breakfasts ... Just one of the best hotels I've stayed in. Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends