“A nice small hotel - with an extremely welcoming staff. The staff where caring and gave a wery good informations .”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel 16

Hotel 16
Ranked #6 of 670 Hotels in Prague
Sandvika, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

We where greeted with a snaps, and the receptionist took the bother to talk with us about the hotel, the city and how to reach our goals for this trip. The room was clean and nice. If I ever go to Prague again I will without doubt choose hotel 16 again. Many thanks to Hotel 16 and its staff for a personized fantastic service :-)

Room Tip: I did not see a swimming pool ?
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Knut S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful overnight at this clean and decent hotel. Breakfast has selection, big and clean rooms and very friendly staffs who are very willing to help. Comfortable place to stay. Location is a little away from busy city.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank ShanM124
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I stayed here because I needed an extra night in Prague after my passport was stolen and I had to change flights.
I was not prepared for how friendly and helpful each member of staff were. Not only that but the facilities are excellent (my room had a private access garden!) and breakfast was fresh and ample.
All of the staff were so friendly and good at what they do!
It's not often I feel strongly enough about places to write a review so take that as another sign of how pleasant a place this was to be for a weary traveller lost in Prague.

Room Tip: room 12 had it's own garden, perfect for a smoker or if the weather is nice
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank mattyb1609
Mpls
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

We were greeted with a cappuccino upon arrival. I'm sorry we didn't write down the name of the young man who helped us. He spent 20-30 minutes with a map of Prague pointing out sights to see and how to get there. He said to stop the next day and he'd have more suggestions as he didn't want to "overwhelm" us the first day. Our room turned out to be a suite? It was a bedroom with a separate bath and then entirely separate room with tv, desk and couch. Wonderful! We had just reserved a double room. Breakfast was a delicious buffet next to the lobby. When we checked out we were given two red ceramic hotel 16 coffee mugs. Great mementos of a very pleasant stay. Oh and the map we were given at Hotel 16 was much better than the one we had purchased for $2.50 at the train station!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sailjmrm
New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Loved every minute of our stay! The decor is easy on the eye. Clean, clean, clean. The service is outstanding. The breakfast is outrageously good. Did I mention the service!? Everyone went out of their way to ensure that we had everything we could possibly want or need. I look forward to seeing everyone again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Linda E
Beijing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

My friends and I spent two nights in hotel16, and we enjoyed the stay very much.
I would like to highlight the wonderful service. The staffs are friendly, warm-hearted, and gracious. They showed us the most conviniet way to travel around the city, and provided help whenever we needed. I must say the service is beyond my expectation.
The hotel itself is quite nice. It located in a quiet street, not far away from old town. The room is cozy and clean. The breakfast is tasty. Every detail was worked out to everyone's satisfaction.
I would highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Vivian S
Lubeck, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

I went there with two friends because it had good reviews and wasn't expensive and we didn't regret it. The room was big and clean, they accepted us to arrive early in the morning and didn't charged us early check-in. The people there were really nice and the breakfast had many food options. We went there during easter and they left an small gift everyday for each one of us. The best hotel I have been in Europe. Totally recommended.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends