Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection
US$141
US$132
US$126
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$148
US$136
US$88
1,830 results
All reviewsmusic themeapple tvcoda restaurantrooftop restaurantcharles bridgescreening roommusic loversbaroque gardenprivate accessjunior suiteold townmala stranaamerican embassydvd playerquiet streetconcierge servicebeautiful hotel
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My husband & I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in May 2013. We had an amazing stay & would go back in a heart beat. It is in my opinion, the best location possible. It is just off the busy streets but only a 2 minute walk to the St. Charles bridge, a 5 minute walk to Prague castle & an 8 minute walk to the old town. The service was fantastic - the staff were welcoming & spoke excellent english. There is a continental breakfast that is included in the room price - it included everything that you could want. The garden that the hotel is attached to is beautiful & the view from the roof top is fantastic. We had dinner on the roof one evening & enjoyed excellent food with a terrific view. The room was immaculate & huge by European standards - I was stunned to see such a big bathroom in a European hotel! Overall - this is a 5-star hotel & I would highly recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank travelbugBeth
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your positive review.

ARIA Hotel really offers something for everybody - Rooftop Terrace is not to be missed as well as beautiful garden located behind the hotel (April-October).

I have shared your comments with the entire staff and believe me - satisfied guest is our highest priority.

It will be our great pleasure to welcome you or your friends again and please feel free to contact us directly for future reservations in order to address any specific requests you might have

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I would describe our stay at the Aria as the perfect hotel experience. From the greeting by the bellman to the warm welcome from the front desk staff, it promised to be exceptional and we were not disappointed.

The hotel location is on a quiet street just down from the US Embassy, a three to five minute walk to the Charles Bridge, and. Ten minute walk up the hill to the castle. The room we had, the Duke Ellington, did not have an exceptional view but no matter as we used it mostly to sleep and the fantastic roof terrace with pano views was up a short flight of stairs. The room itself was beautifully appointed with every comfort, including a computer. The Internet worked flawlessly and there was even a surround sound system for both music and T! The music being important as the hotel has an extensive CD library.

The Coda restaurant serves a carefully curated breakfast, lunch and dinner menu, healthy, fresh and delicious. Not to be missed are the gardens behind the hotel which are private but available to hotel guests and include several view terraces, a koi pond and aviary.

Every single member of the staff we encountered was warm and friendly but not intrusive. Special recognition goes to the Concierge, Henry, who was simply the best Concierge we have ever experienced in our extensive travels. He was efficient, knowledgeable and always more than ready to help with the simplest queries or complicated evening arrangements. A true professional!

We can heartily recommend this hotel and their amazing staff to anyone staying in Prague.

Room Tip: The Fifth Floor rooms, at least ours, have some roof angles that may be problematic for someone tall.

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with other travellers here on Tripadvisor.

Your compliments has been shared with all department heads and we are very happy you have enjoyed your stay in every aspect.

5th floor rooms offers a great view over the city and are also located in the west wing with easy access to our Rooftop Terrace offering breathtaking views and gourmet culinary experience.
It will be our great honor to welcome you back soon and please feel free to contact me personally for future reservations.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

The Aria Hotel is perfection, from the moment we were picked up from the train station we were warmly welcomed to Prague. The hotel staff were friendly, efficient and forever smiling (which is so nice to see in another country), our room was sublime (Room 313 - The Tchaikovsky Room), we overlooked the beautiful gardens at the back of the hotel. We were given an orientation of the hotel, a welcome drink, and a city map to help us navigate around Prague (all the little things that add up to make your stay more enjoyable). The Room was decorated in rich hues, it was ultra clean and had a huge bed .. bigger than a king I am sure. The room was large with plenty of room for suitcases. We opted for the Romantic Package which included dinner, this is a must... we sat on the rooftop on a balmy night and had the most wonderful meal, scallops for entree and juicy pork for main, and not to forget the chocolate cake for dessert... first class, overlooking the roof tops of Prague. The hotel also offers afternoon tea each afternoon (coffee , tea, sandwiches, little cakes) it is just another way the Hotel stands out from the crowd. The hotel is located only 1 minute from the Charles Bridge, below the palace, and only a 15 minute walk over the bridge to the old town centre. (the walk is beautiful, so it is no effort). We have stayed in quite a few beautiful hotels but the Aria Hotel is in my top two... it is simply worth the money... it is a credit to all the staff and I would not hesitate in staying there again. Thankyou for making our staying very special... Ray and Ali Brown.

Room Tip: Ask for the Tchaikovsky Room

Dear Ali and Ray Brown,

thank you very much for sharing your positive feedback here on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy you have enjoyed your recent stay in our Tchaikovsky Room - overlooking the garden. ARIA Hotel offers 51 rooms on 4 floors each dedicated to different genre of music, overlooking either the city of Prague, inner courtyard and winter garden (quiet rooms) or the beautiful Vrtbovska Garden. Beethoven or Mozart Suites are amongst the best in the city.

We are also glad you have enjoyed our Romantic Package experience and truly believe we will be able to welcome you back sometime soon.

Very best regards

Reviewed 14 May 2013

My fiance and I stayed here for 3 nights at the end of April 2013 before going to the town of Radotin for 7 nights. This was our second trip to Prague and it was truly memorable. The hotel is first class all the way. It started with the hotel sending a car to pick us up from the airport. Upon arrival to the hotel, we were greeted by an accomodating and friendly staff who spoke great English. Henry, the concierge and the highlight of our stay, took us on a tour of the hotel and explained to us all that Prague had to offer. Because of his helpfulness we were able to bring amazing Czech crystal and garnet keepstakes back to the States. The hotel itself is in a great location, off the beaten path in the Mala Strana area. It is 2 blocks away from the Charles Bridge and is centrally located between the bridge and the castle. The rooms were clean and modern, equipped with Apple TV and new movie releases to go along with the Hotel's music theme. The food was phenominal, some of the best we had on our trip. The breakfast was perfect before a day of sightseeing. And the traditional rabbit dinner we had in the restaurant on our last night was to die for. The hotel opens to a beautiful garden that overlooks the city. I can't say enough about how great this hotel is overall, what a truly fantastic experience!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your positive review.

Location of the hotel is truly exceptional in quiet settings of Mala Strana district though few minutes from Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. Also the Vrtbovska Garden in the backyard of the hotel offers extraordinary views and experience.

We will be very happy to welcome you back soon and I will be happy to assist you personally with your future reservation.

Many thanks and best regards

Reviewed 13 May 2013

My wife and I stayed here for four nights in May 2013. This is a true five-star property. The staff is well trained, professional, exceedingly helpful, and speaks great English. Rooms are clean and modern with good heat/air and water pressure.

As a new reviewer to TripAdvisor, I'd been thinking during our stay that I'd write a review on Aria. Then I experienced a small problem, and I thought "If they handle this right, this is still a 5 star hotel, because everyone makes mistakes - turn some lemons into lemonade now. If they don't handle it right, it's a 4 star".

On the rooftop terrace, on what could arguably be called "a remote location of the restaurant" or "a nice place for guests to go sit, have a drink, and look at the city", depending on your vantage point, my wife and I were drinking some wine we'd brought from outside the property and took up with us. It scarcely crossed my mind there might be an issue, but a waiter came along and said "we have a little problem." ... that we couldn't drink our own wine, but he had some excellent wines there he could sell us. We left the terrace area shortly thereafter. His manner came off as just a bit brusque, but in defense of the hotel and staff, I'm an American, and this hotel isn't in America. It's likely my feeling was simply from a cultural difference, and no offense meant by him (give him benefit of the doubt).

The next day, I mentioned to a person at the front desk my dissatisfaction with the situation. He immediately turned around and talked to Paul, front desk manager. Paul approached me, didn't ask me to repeat the story again as is so typical on anything customer service related in the States (thank you!) and said it would be no problem for us to have our own wine on the terrace. Well handled. No hesitation, no argument, no going and talking to a bunch of other people about it and calling me back later...etc. In 30 seconds I went from being a bit perturbed the night before, to thinking "this place does it right".

Several times we asked for ice to be sent to the room in the evening. Service was very quick - often just a minute or two. Impressive. Tasty breakfast provided in the mornings, and wifi, though I found it spotty throughout our stay, is provided free. Again in fair defense of the hotel, my chosen solution to the internet repeatedly dropping was to turn wifi off and back on on my laptop, then log back on to the access point. I never mentioned it to the staff so they never had a chance to address it.

Aria, you are doing a great job! Keep it up, and people who have experienced a lot of, and truly know, great 5 star hotels will continue to recognize your exceptionalism, and will keep returning. Thanks for a great experience!

1  Thank Jeff T

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.

We are happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and I am also glad that a little misunderstanding has been solved promptly.

We have also addressed the issue with internet access after reading your review and everything is working properly - this occasional disruption was caused by upgrading the speed of the internet which is now 70 MB for both - upload and download.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back and please feel free to contact me for future reservations.