“One of the very best”

Ranked #8 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Hinckley, United Kingdom
“One of the very best”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Aria Hotel fully deserves all the excellent reviews on T.A.
I stayed here based on them and was not disappointed. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left, the service was impeccable.
I booked a standard room and, while not the biggest room it oozed class at every step, from the personalised letter waiting on my desk, to the quality of the mini bar, bed and bathroom.
I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough - it was a shame I was not there longer to enjoy it, and I hope to return very soon.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we are very grateful for your wonderful feedback. I am so pleased that your decision to stay with us was based on the TA reviews and that we did not disappoint. It was our great pleasure taking care of you and I do hope that you will return for another (and longer) stay in the not too distant future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of assistance.

Jiri Hlavaty

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
La Jolla, California
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This was a perfect hotel for us. Close to the the Charles Bridge, Old Town, the Prague Castle, the Astronomical clock, good restaurants and all the little neighborhoods of Prague. A beautiful and quaint town which wasn't destroyed in the World Wars, I would definitely come back and stay at the Aria Hotel again. I actually visited in July 2011, but forgot to review this wonderful hotel.

Although I would have preferred to stay on a floor with a more current music theme, the only King bedroom available at the time of my booking was on the Opera Floor, Room 407 which was comfortable, cozy and had warm pleasant colors. I was concerned about being put in a room with flowers, which I really despise due to a bad trip in my younger crazy days, however, the hotel staff was very responsive via email prior to our arrival. We were also told that the continental buffet breakfast was included in your room rate (hot and cold drinks + buffet offer) plus a full a la carte breakfast (hot menu) was available for an additional fee of 10 euro/person/day, a decision which is available to be made each morning.

The staff was fantastic and responsive, and the ground beautiful!! I highly recommend this hotel and hope to go back soon!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kathylynne1
Dear Kathylynne 1,

Thank you for posting a review and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt that the hotel was excellent and in the best location in Prague. I am also delighted that you found the staff to be nice and helpful and I have passed you kind words to everyone. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and we would be delighted to offer you a room that will better suite your music preferences.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of assistance.

Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Aria for 3 nights in October. The hotel experience is as near to perfect as you can get. From the airport car collection service, the warm friendly welcome at reception, the spotless spacious room and the dedicated staff who clearly want to ensure you fully enjoy your stay in Prague.
The hotel is extremely well situated with everything being within easy walking distance. Special mention of The concierge, Ivana, who was very helpful in organising restaurant reservations and sightseeing.
We will certainly be returning.

Stayed October 2013
Dear Alan W,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your stay with us and it was our great pleasure to take care of you. Thank you so much for your lovely words about the team - and especially about our concierge Ivana - which I have passed to one and all. We do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and that you will consider The ARIA to be your home away from home. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of assistance.

Los Angesles, CA
Reviewed 10 January 2014

The Aria hotel is an amazing 5 star hotel. They deserve every star.
The service (font desk, concierge, breakfast room waiters, etc.), the room (big beautiful room with a very comfortable bed), the gardens/grounds, the rooftop restaurant (one of the best meals ever with a fantastic view) were all amazing.
The location is the best, walking distance to everything.
I was in the British Rock (Beatles) Junior Suite. The room had 2 queen beds, a large closet, big and very nice bathroom, sitting area and desk with computer (free Wi-Fi) The selection of music available on the TV was great, there was something for everyone to choose from.
Upon entering the room there was fruit and chocolate truffles that were very tasty.
While in Prague take a stroll along the Charles Bridge, go to Old Town and watch/listen to the Astronomical clock, go to the Prague castle and just walk through the many little areas that make Prague the city it is.
My stay at the Aria Hotel had to be one of my best ever in my travels and Prague is a beautiful city that was everything I had hoped it would be.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My wife and I visited this hotel for the first time this year (January 2014). I would challenge anyone to find even the smallest fault. What a wonderful experience, from the friendly and helpful staff, to the magnificent meals that are provided. Especially the breakfast 7am to 11am. If one wasn't satisfied here there would be no hope. Everything from entertainment to dining is here.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Phillip A
Dear Phillip A,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your recent stay at The ARIA Hotel.

I am delighted that from the moment you arrived at The ARIA you were unable to find a fault during your stay. There is nothing better than starting the day with a great breakfast and we are thrilled that everything you tasted was just to your liking. All of our team pride themselves on recognising each of our guests so that all of their wants and needs are addressed and taken care off.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to The ARIA on your next trip!

With warmest wishes,

West Byfleet
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights over the new year period and from the moment we got picked up at the airport to leaving we had an amazing time! The room with the apple music library and movies was great. We didn't have a great view but the service and staff more than made up for that. You can borrow DVDs from a huge range for no charge, wifi is included and available throughout the hotel.
Location is unbeatable in a beautiful, quiet part of town but close to all areas. It was lovely coming back to the hotel after a days walking around Prague to sit by the fire and have a drink. Breakfast was very good with fruit, bakery, cheeses and eggs any way you want.
Will definately stay here again on our next trip to Prague!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Khyan,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your stay with us over the New Year's time.

I am delighted that from the moment you arrived at the hotel you enjoyed an amazing experience. The team pride themselves in ensuring that our guests don’t have to lift a finger from the moment they arrived and it is lovely to see this has been recognised.

I have to agree our breakfast is the perfect way to start the day and a drink by the fireplace at the end of an evening the perfect night cap before a long peaceful sleep.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to The ARIA on your next trip to Prague.

With warmest wishes,

Scarsdale, New York
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Everything about the hotel is fabulous. We had 2 rooms both were spacious, comfortable. and beautifully decorated. The showers are amazing! Breakfast was great, Afternoon tea is a perfect break from sightseeing. The neighborhood is gorgeous and very close to the Charles Bridge and all the crowds. Worth staying here just to see a different part of town. The staff were all very helpful and accommodating. We watched the fireworks on New years Eve from the rooftop. Love everything about the hotel!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank cohenfam
Dear Cohenfam,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of recent stay at the ARIA Hotel.

I am delighted that you and you enjoyed your special New Year's stay with us and that you felt that everything was perfect. It is true we are so lucky with our location not just in terms of being minutes from Charles Bridge, many of Prague’s top sites are just around the corner as well.

We are all thrilled that you enjoyed the midnight fireworks at the rooftop terrace and we all hope to welcome you back before too long to your home away from home.

With warmest regards,