“a facinating hotel in a magic town”

Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection
Ranked #8 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Jerusalem, Israel
“a facinating hotel in a magic town”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

a splendid boutique hotel just 200 m from Karl bridge
splendid suite with all luxury items as it is a Music Hotel every room/suite has a different name
ours bared the name of Mozart facing the marvelous gardens of Valdstien with a selection of thousands discs of classical and other types of music for our choice
the service is personal and professional the location is good enforce you to cross the famous Carl Bridge whenever you wish to get to the Old city square or other attractions which are not located in the Western part of Prague.
there is a buffet Breakfast - the choice is a bit limited fried eggs etc. are served for additional price which we thought shouldn't be so in a hotel like this

Room Tip: the wing facing the garden
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear amirrachmaninov,

thank you very much for your recent visit and sharing your comments on Tripadvisor.
We are delighted to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and relaxed in the comfort of our Mozart Luxury 2 Bedroom Suite, overlooking the magnificent baroque Garden.

We will be delighted to welcome you back soon and please feel free to contact me directly for special rates we do provide our valuable returning customers.

Many thanks and best regards

Jiri Hlavaty

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My wife and I spent four nights at the Aria in late March. I travel for work and stay at many great hotels but Aria stood out. Our room was immaculate, large, comfortable, and quiet. The rooms have an Apple TV and a computer (along with free wireless). We used the hotel's professional and reasonably-priced limo service as an alternative to the city's untrustworthy taxis. Rooms include an outstanding breakfast buffet and nice afternoon tea. The staff was amazingly attentive and friendly: the concierge helped us with directions and Czech phrases, and the front desk arranged to repair a lost button on my leather jacket--for free! The hotel itself is beautiful, with top-notch artwork, and the hotel restaurant, Coda, was great, with a very knowledgeable waiter/sommelier. The gym is small but the equipment is in good shape, so I was able to keep up with my workouts. And the location is great--quiet (near the US Embassy) but within walking distance of all key attractions. We had an outstanding stay with no complaints. Aria is one of the reasons we hope to return to Prague someday.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Rob M,

Thank you for taking the time to review the ARIA Hotel Prague following your March stay with us and I am delighted that you had an enjoyable first visit and hope that you will come again.

Thank you also for your kind words about the team who take great pride in what they do and who want to make each guest feel very special. I am pleased that your found everyone to be friendly and efficient and that nothing was too much trouble.

I have passed your kind words to everyone who are most grateful and it serves a very nice reward for a job well done.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of assistance.

Warm regards,

Grendon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights during February on the recommendation of a friend - we weren't disappointed. From the collection at the airport, through a seamless check in to the superb room it was very nice. I wasn't sure what to expect with the music theme, but the caricatures of U2, Rolling Stones and Jim Morrison to name but 3 are certainly worth a look. The Apple TV and sound system in the room is a music lovers dream with a choice from you name it, its on the system to play and the sound is incredible!!
Situated in the old town its a lovely walk up to the castle and cathedral or across Charles Bridge to more bars and lovely architecture - tip: the paths/roads are cobbles, high heels not recommended (not that I personally wore any...)
We were on a B&B stay and breakfast was fine, can't comment on dinner or lunch. The only negative spin we could put on this stay was no tea or coffee making facilities in the room - of course you could get them in the bar areas, but it is nice to have the option in the room.
Lovely hotel, lovely location and I would recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My husband and I just returned from staying at the Aria- he was there for work and I tagged along for vacation. The Aria staff is exceptional; attentive but not pretentious. From the minute we were picked up at the airport, to the breakfast they packed for us before our very early flight home- every staff member was gracious and helpful. The hotel is beautiful and tucked into a fantastic area close to the Castle, Charles Bridge all of which is very walkable. The décor is fabulous, the music theme works perfectly. The artwork is clearly handpicked and makes the hotel a very special place like no other. After a long day sightseeing, I would come back to relax for afternoon tea or enjoy a glass of wine in the comfortable lounge area. Although a fabulous city, service in Prague in general is very mediocre so the Aria was a relief at the end of the day. The room was spacious, the bed was excellent and having a computer in the room really helped. I absolutely recommend the Aria for business or pleasure. I hope to come back someday!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Tamaem,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the site following your stay with us and I am thrilled to hear that you had the most amazing stay at the ARIA from the moment you arrived. So pleased that you loved the room with all it's amenities.

I am delighted that you got to sample our Afternoon tea as it is very delicious and the lounge room is so cosy .

I have passed your kind words to all the team who are very grateful for the positive feedback and your time and we do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back when you are next in Prague.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of assistance.

Warm regards,

Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed in Prague for 3 nights and had 2 rooms at the Hotel Aria (junior suite and double), and had a fabulous experience! The hotel was recommended by a friend, and I was expecting an older hotel with more of a serious music theme. However, when we arrived we were delighted with the modern spacious decor, and the music theme embraced all types of music from classical to rock with terrific artwork throughout the common areas and the rooms.

Our rooms were both extremely spacious (the largest I've ever stayed in at a European hotel), and were very clean and comfortable. All of the amenities were top notch from the bath products and towels to the Apple TV in each room.

The hotel itself is located on the Castle side of the river, but it was easy to walk everywhere to see all of the sights. The friendly staff at the front desk were very welcoming and helpful. The restaurant suggestions nearby were terrific!

I cannot say enough good things about the Hotel Aria. If you are headed to Prague, I highly recommend staying at this hotel! Be sure to check out their website for excellent internet specials - we used the "stay 3 nights and pay for 2" special, as well as the pre-paid special.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Fleet, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had the good fortune to select this hotel from the vast choice that Prague offers, the location is ideal for exploring this vibrant and historic city. The staff and management of this hotel are to complimented for the level of service they give, we had the standard deluxe room, I had considered upgrading to a suite but the room we stayed in for 4 nights offered ample space and was spotlessly clean. This is the only hotel I would consider if and when I return to Prague, it is certainly one I will recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We couldn't be more pleased. We chose a suite on the top floor with a wonderful view. The staff goes out of their way to be helpful with lots of extras including lovely music in your room, complementary tea, sandwiches and pastries at 4:00, a lovely garden and a rooftop restaurant. It couldn't be better.

• Stayed April 2014