“Delightful Music themed hotel”

Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection
Ranked #7 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed this hotel in a quiet location only minutes from the Charles Bridge.
Very relaxed feel despite the numerous amazing art works on view. A visit to the adjoining gardens a must for panoramic views of Prague. Would not hesitate recommending this hotel, friendly welcoming efficient staff.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I will give a full mark so their ranking on TA keeps on top. They try their best to make you happy from the moment you arrive.
I am not sure this is a 5* hotel but Thank You for having the below touches that big 5* chain hotels sometimes miss to provide in Europe:
- paper napkins on the bedside table (not only in toilet)
- Electrical socket near head rest to charge my phone
- A bidet in the toilet (Big Thank You from my wife)
- Desktop for your use
- Large TV 42 inch
- Good sound and entertainment set up
- A large fruit basket upon arrival
- Very nice to walk in the room with funky grooves
playing in the background
- room at night is absolutely quiet
They also missed a few which is not acceptable when paying $300+ per night:
- Curtains are NOT sunblock
- Breakfast is limited and poorly displayed
- It is OK to order fried eggs but you have to pay for the omelet!!!! No sense

I would stay there again once they change the sunblock because we like to sleep till 10 am

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear ZeeF44,

thank you very much for sharing your review.
I am happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and we will be more than happy to welcome you back soon.

We do have a light proof curtains (blackout drapes) installed in all bedrooms and I believe this was only missunderstanding and it is a pity you did not contact our front office staff or housekeeping during your stay as they would have been more than happy to help.

We do serve fried eggs as a part of our extensive breakfast buffet however there are few items that are cooked to order and charged per item.

Very best regards and please feel free to contact me for future reservations.

Jiri

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was absolutely fascinated with this lovely music-themed hotel with the latest in technology adjacent to an UNESCO site of terraced gardens. It was so nice after a long day of travel to Prague to settle in to a spectacular setting and enjoy modern technology in the heart of a medieval city. The bar was part of a lovely appointed common area and the bartender, Stephan, made quite a few friends with our group. His recommendation of a Hendrix gin with cucumber was a special favorite. Pieces of art were tucked in everywhere among the music-themed hotel. Even the magnetic room key was in the shape of a treble clef. It was amazing and I would love to return someday.

Room Tip: Each room is a specific musician or musical group and we were fortunate to have the Soul Room and Ar...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear darsenacity,

I am thrilled to read your comments following your recent stay with us at the ARIA Hotel. I am delighted that you and your friends enjoyed your trip and I have passed your kind words on to Stephan, the bar staff and the rest of the team who ensured we met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you all back in the near future.

My kindest regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This magical city, hotels and people are just amazing. Talk about a dream vacation, this is the place. The hotel is situated in great area with in walking distance to everything. The concierge super knowledgeable and can arrange private tours.

Room Tip: From what we saw, all rooms have a view, ours was over looking the atrium into the breakfast area.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Oscar S
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Oscar S,

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay at the ARIA Hotel and how highly you valued the location as well as the concierge services. I have shared your kind comments with the team here and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you here again on your next visit to the ARIA.

With warmest wishes

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Quite a simple review - this is the best hotel I have every or am likely to stay at! Can't give any faults, so the best bits are:
- all the staff are very friendly and efficient
- the hotel is in a great location, near the bridge
- the rooms are beautifully air conditioned with lovely comfy beds and cotton sheets
- computers in the room
- fruit in the room
- Mouton brown toiletries in the room
- Turn down service and chocolates - although not sure what the benefit of this is, but I know you get this in posh hotels!
- best of all champagne for breakfast! - buffet breakfast, smoked salmon, scrambled egg and champagne
- oh and there happens to be the most fantastic back garden
This hotel is a real treat and it is a shame I was only there for one night and could not benefit from all the amenities.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the garden

Dear MBrownie66,

Thank you for your excellent review and for pointing out all the positive things you liked about the ARIA Hotel. We are honored to be the best hotel you have ever stayed at and we hope to have a chance to provide you with another memorable experience during your next visit.

With warmest wishes,

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is the most amazing property in all of Prague! The service is out of this world. The views are spectacular. The hotel is centrally situated with many restaurants and shops nearby. The food at the hotel is delicious. Everything tastes fresh and is made to order. The hotel has a beautiful garden that took my breath away. Ivana, the concierge have is wonderful options and directions. I will definitely come back to this boutique property. I felt at home.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank AJCC1
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear AJCC1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review with us.

I am so pleased that you liked the service, the views and our location and that the meals in the restaurant were prepared to your satisfaction. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of looking after you on a future occasion and please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of assistance.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed at the Aria for three days and had the pleasure of the Berlioz room. My husband's favorite "Harold in Italy" greeted us as we opened the door and all was good. Yet, as wonderful the welcome, the food, the caring staff, and the splendid location are, the Aria is more. Conceived with the help of the well known Italian architect, the Aria is a compilation of five buildings transformed into one elegant boutique hotel. Once a lemonade factory in the nineteen twenties and then a government printing office under the Soviets, the creators combined energies designed "place" fullof light, warmth and harmony. The gardens are just as magnificent as the inner rooms. The theme may be music, but art is tucked in everywhere. Enjoy a Picasso, a Chagall, a George Braque, a Dali. And don't overlook the statues. Every nook and cranny provides wonder. The music? It just completes a perfect pallet. Enjoy!

Room Tip: There is no swimming pool. I hit the button by mistake and the system won't let me undo it. But...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear AJ R,

Thank you so much for your lovely review on the site following your stay with us recently and I am thrilled that you and your husband enjoyed the Berlioz room on the Opera floor. Thank you for describing precisely what ARIA really is - a perfect pallet of art, service, location, warmth, harmony and, of course - music.

I have passed your very kind feedback to all the team who appreciate your time and we do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel on a future visit.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time.

Warm regards,