“top class service”

Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection
Ranked #7 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The Aria hotel is wonderful. Excellent customer service which started with Tomas the receptionist the minute we walked in and carried on through out our stay. Amazing attention to detail throughout the hotel. Perfect location, close to everything, yet quiet and away from the crowds. Easy walk to the Charles Bridge and just a little further to the old square. Lovely use of gardens, roof top restaurant for views over Prague, and afternoon tea thrown in. We could not have wanted for more. If I must find a negative then the pillows were to soft for my liking, but thats personal preference, and maybe they would have changed them if I had asked. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Wonderful experience from start to finish. Elegant but comfortable. Wonderful breakfast and stunning roof top restaurant with great panoramic views. Service efficient and friendly. Room quiet and bed very comfortable. Great location close to Castle, but easy walking to Old Town. A 5 +.

Room Tip: I always prefer highest floor available. 610 was a great room and location.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I hate to write a review on this hotel really as it's so good I don't want it being booked up so I can't get in. From booking to arrival, throughout our stay and departure it was perfect. I came to Prague to pick up my son so was only there for a short time. However, the hotel staff treated me as if I was coming for a week. A car was arranged to and from the airport, the room discussed, my check out arrangements discussed, they even helped me find where I needed to pick my son up the following morning. Breakfast was delicious. Afternoon tea (although we didn't have time to have it) looked lovely. The theme of the hotel is music and boy do they deliver on that. Music playing when you enter your room, such an amazing library, a computer in your room, bathrooms to die for, robes, slippers. You just couldn't ask for anything more. Plus a treat to the rear of the hotel (go and find out!). Many say it doesn't look much from the front, I didn't even notice as I was wowed by the service before I even got there so I knew it would be good.

Room Tip: Most rooms have some kind of view I would think. Ours just looked onto the courtyard atrium but as...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear jazzyart,

Thank you much for taking the time to post a review on the site following your stay with us and the ARIA Hotel it is indeed a little gem. I am delighted that you felt that your overall stay was perfect and that you enjoyed the extra little touches. I do hope that the word ARIA will bring back nice memories of your time with us from now on.

We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance in the meantime.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed this hotel in a quiet location only minutes from the Charles Bridge.
Very relaxed feel despite the numerous amazing art works on view. A visit to the adjoining gardens a must for panoramic views of Prague. Would not hesitate recommending this hotel, friendly welcoming efficient staff.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I will give a full mark so their ranking on TA keeps on top. They try their best to make you happy from the moment you arrive.
I am not sure this is a 5* hotel but Thank You for having the below touches that big 5* chain hotels sometimes miss to provide in Europe:
- paper napkins on the bedside table (not only in toilet)
- Electrical socket near head rest to charge my phone
- A bidet in the toilet (Big Thank You from my wife)
- Desktop for your use
- Large TV 42 inch
- Good sound and entertainment set up
- A large fruit basket upon arrival
- Very nice to walk in the room with funky grooves
playing in the background
- room at night is absolutely quiet
They also missed a few which is not acceptable when paying $300+ per night:
- Curtains are NOT sunblock
- Breakfast is limited and poorly displayed
- It is OK to order fried eggs but you have to pay for the omelet!!!! No sense

I would stay there again once they change the sunblock because we like to sleep till 10 am

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear ZeeF44,

thank you very much for sharing your review.
I am happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and we will be more than happy to welcome you back soon.

We do have a light proof curtains (blackout drapes) installed in all bedrooms and I believe this was only missunderstanding and it is a pity you did not contact our front office staff or housekeeping during your stay as they would have been more than happy to help.

We do serve fried eggs as a part of our extensive breakfast buffet however there are few items that are cooked to order and charged per item.

Very best regards and please feel free to contact me for future reservations.

Jiri

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was absolutely fascinated with this lovely music-themed hotel with the latest in technology adjacent to an UNESCO site of terraced gardens. It was so nice after a long day of travel to Prague to settle in to a spectacular setting and enjoy modern technology in the heart of a medieval city. The bar was part of a lovely appointed common area and the bartender, Stephan, made quite a few friends with our group. His recommendation of a Hendrix gin with cucumber was a special favorite. Pieces of art were tucked in everywhere among the music-themed hotel. Even the magnetic room key was in the shape of a treble clef. It was amazing and I would love to return someday.

Room Tip: Each room is a specific musician or musical group and we were fortunate to have the Soul Room and Ar...

Dear darsenacity,

I am thrilled to read your comments following your recent stay with us at the ARIA Hotel. I am delighted that you and your friends enjoyed your trip and I have passed your kind words on to Stephan, the bar staff and the rest of the team who ensured we met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you all back in the near future.

My kindest regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This magical city, hotels and people are just amazing. Talk about a dream vacation, this is the place. The hotel is situated in great area with in walking distance to everything. The concierge super knowledgeable and can arrange private tours.

Room Tip: From what we saw, all rooms have a view, ours was over looking the atrium into the breakfast area.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Oscar S
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Oscar S,

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay at the ARIA Hotel and how highly you valued the location as well as the concierge services. I have shared your kind comments with the team here and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you here again on your next visit to the ARIA.

With warmest wishes