1,951 results
All reviews coda restaurant music theme apple tv rooftop restaurant charles bridge screening room music lovers baroque garden vrtbovska gardens private access junior suite private garden dvd library old town mala strana american embassy quiet street
Reviewed 5 July 2010

First of all we would like to thank Martin, for being so great and friendly and looking after us so well. Ivana the Concierge was a great help too and gave us very good advice of where to go and what to see.
The hotel is in the best location only 5 minutes from Charles Bridge. It looks small from the front but once you are inside, wow.
It was a total pleasure to stay at the hotel and the restaurant was superb. The terrace overlooks Prague and is beautiful at night.
Oh yes, thanks Diana at the front desk for you help also.

Date of stay: June 2010
1  Thank simonandjulia
Reviewed 18 June 2010

A long weekend in Prague in a fantastic hotel, with friendly & helpful staff, beautiful gardens and great food - life doesn't get much better! A quiet oasis amidst the hustle & bustle of a lively city centre. With every room devoted to a composer, mainly classical but some modern, the guest ipod is a great idea. We were in the Verdi room but I have to confess, the first track played was Immigrant Song (Led Zeppelin) - you can take the boy out of Birmingham but.........!!.

Date of stay: June 2010
1  Thank 82Villains
Reviewed 3 June 2010

I have been to the wonderful city of Prague many times in the last few years. This was my first stay at the Aria, although I was familiar with it from my previous trips. I felt like I was caught in a fairy tale; I was pampered at every turn. The music was eclectic, the food was scrumptious, and the service was much more than 5-star! The Aria's location couldn't be more perfect. One can walk to almost any of the popular destinations within just a few minutes, and the tram stop is just around the corner for those sights farther away. All-in-all, it was an exceptional experience - one that I will defintely repeat.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank czechherout
Reviewed 30 May 2010

This hotel is fantastic. Lovely people,great restaurant,great location all in one of the most beautiful cities in the world-what more could you ask for. Not one aspect that was not up to first class standard.

1  Thank kpjmelbourne
Reviewed 28 May 2010

From the moment we entered the quiet atmosphere of Aria Hotel in Prague, our visit was an absolute delight! Precious Eva greeted us so wamly and gave us a tour of the hotel's facilities (charming and functional). Our wonderful young man who assisted us to the room took time to explain all the features of the FREE computer furnished with the room, the IPOD filled with thousands of selections of music projected through stereo sound of the TV/DVD, the AC/heating system, and all the other amenities. Even though we had booked this gem via an internet site which offered us a tremendous discount, we were treated as first class visitors.
Our dinner served in the lovely and unique CODA restaurant was simply beautiful, as well as luscious. The service was first class--each course presented together with the covers lifted to reveal our delightful surprise beneath! This was a birthday trip for my friend, and so they surprised her with a beautiful cake complete with candle and song. The breakfast buffet was sumptuous in itself, but a cooked menu was also offered, with the best French toast I have ever eaten!
Prior ot our visit, I had besieged the concierge group (Ivana, Martina, and Alena) with dozens of questions, requests for bookings, guides, etc. Each request was answered promptly and all excursions were excellent. Our private guide, "George", provided a wonderful education in the history of Czech culture.
Lower Town is quiet and safe and Aria is located just 1/2 block from the American Embassy. The Charles Bridge is a short 5 minute walk away, as well as tram stops to take you downtown or to the castle. Beautiful gardens adorn the rear of the hotel, located against a wooded hillside.
In short there is not a higher recommendation I could give a hotel and restaurant. I have traveled all over the world and lived in 30 places in 50 years, so this is not a review given lightly! Treat yourself and enjoy the ARIA and their CODA restaurant!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends