“My favorite hotel anywhere.”

Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection
Ranked #7 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 26 September 2010

The Aria's location is great. Though tucked away on a quiet street, it is very near the Charles Bridge and an easy walk to the key sights in Prague. At check-in, I was given a treble clef magnet for a room key and an ipod. The person who showed me to my room (the John Coltrane room on my first visit; Handel on my most recent visit) showed me where to plug the ipod into the room's computer (yes, the room has a computer, with internet access). There are simple instructions for using the TV to engage the separate, larger speakers, and voila! All that music to choose from, and great sound! If that weren't enough, the concierge doesn't just have a desk, s/he has a room you walk into that is essentially a music and movie and local tourism library. You can browse and check out, without any charge, music CDs or DVDs of popular movies or documentaries. You can also check out tourist books about Prague, and just return them when you're done.
On my first visit, when I had one day between business meetings to see Prague, the concierge showed me a map and advised me how to make a circuit, starting with seeing the area from the Eiffel Tower on the hill, stopping at the monastery on the way down the hill toward the castle, and then continuing across the bridge into the old town center, then coming back across the Charles Bridge. It was a great one-day introduction to a beautiful city.
When I got back, I ordered a bowl of popcorn from room service, put my feet up, and watched the movie I'd picked out on the big, flat-screen TV.
Breakfast the next morning was delicious. There's a nice buffet of choices, but you can also order menu items. Both the eggs benedict and omelet are excellent.
I can't pick a "best" out of all these pluses, and can't think of a "least". This is a wonderful hotel.
(Rooms are very clean, spacious, and comfortable. Beds are very comfortable.)

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 September 2010

Aria is our favorite place that we have stayed in Europe. We have traveled to the Netherlands, Paris, London, and Italy and this was by far the most enjoyable and lovely. The music theme was so unique and the library was incredible.
Not ostentatious, but tastefully done and quaint, a perfect boutique type hotel. I would definitely recommend Aria.
Located in a great location below the Prague Castle.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rfrb
Reviewed 15 September 2010

We stayed in the luxury billie holiday aka blues suite for 2 nights in august. Simply put, it was one of the best hotel experience -- extremely friendly staff, a penthouse suite just the way a 5 start hotel should have, location can't be more secure as its next to US and German embassies and right in the heart of Mala Strana district.

Will definitely go back there again and highly recommended if you are visiting prague.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2010

From the moment of our arrival we were transported back in time. The hotel was the perfect location and a UNESCO listed garden being the added plus. People were always available with great patience to assist us with any detail. Thank you for a delightful concierge also.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2010

This is a unique hotel in my experience. We have been traveling for 19 years and no other place is in the Aria's class. It excels in every way and in addition to having the best service, a very pleasing decor, wonderful rooms (ours was a Jr. Suite), the finest restaurant, the best location, etc., etc., it also has invaluable assets for the music lover. The in-room music system is of very good quality and one can access nearly 600 recorded symphonies, songs, etc on the ipod provided, plus downstairs is a room full of recordings available for checkout. The hotel's concierge is very knowledgable on the subject of music and upcoming concerts. We took advantage of her assistance and were able to attend several very fine concerts in Prague during our stay. I could not recommend any place more than this one.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2010

Aria is highly recommended. After a long trip from Houston, we were pleased with the quick check in and comfy beds.The rooms were quiet and very comfortable. The rain shower head was very relaxing and the Moulton Brown toiletries were a pleasant surprise. The in room computer and internet access was very helped in planning our days activities and entertained Tyler our 12 year old son. The included breakfast was delicious and the staff was top notch. Aria is conveniently located a short walk away from the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and a number of tasty restaurants including Czech, Italian and Mexican cuisine restaurants. Overall a great hotel experience.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2010

My fiance and I went to Aria for our 8 year anniversary. Aria was more than just a hotel, it was an experience. The music theme was different so when I booked I knew it could have gone two ways, tacky karaoke style hotel or great. I'm pleased to say it was all done in such good taste that I would come back & stay just to experience the different rooms available. Staff were fabulous, the musical director/concierge was incredibly informative, giving and friendly. Our room had a computer and internet, we received an ipod filled with music on arrival. Restaurants were lovely, the gardens magical. Only gripe would be the room was really hot, the aircon was on but didn't seem to be cooling the room so ask ahead and the pillows were very thin. But neither of these things would prevent me from going again. If you're looking to spend in this price range, experience something more than your usual hotel. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple