“Class & a Great Value”
Review of Hotel Selsky Dvur

Hotel Selsky Dvur
Ranked #104 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip in mid-Feb 2014. Online booking was a snap. Not hard to find (with GPS), but it's not close to the city center. The room & bath were very clean, modern and quite spacious. It was quiet and peaceful. The staff was polite and helpful. Dinner at the restaurant was good and also quite reasonably priced. I'll certainly be back for a weekend with my sweetheart this summer.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DS64
Jana D, Manager at Hotel Selsky Dvur, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear DS64,

Thank you for the awesome comments about your stay here at Selsky Dvur Hotel.

We are so happy we were able to showcase our authentic service. We can’t wait to have you back. See you soon!

Kind regards.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

again visited „my“ hotel SELSKÝ DVŮR in Prague – Hostivař.

Because of very high – quality mattresses and pillows I slept very very well.

I commend it all, who long for quiet, pleasant environment and very good sleep.

P. S: I found, that tram number 22. and number 26. is very comfortable transport to city and without change gor.

Lazarová Zlata

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Zlatka L
Jana D, Manager at Hotel Selsky Dvur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Zlatka,

It has been an honor for me and my team to be able to serve you in our hotel. It is a great pleasure to read your amazing review. I am very touched and motivated by your appreciative words and encouraging comments on Trip Advisor you have made twice about us already.We sincerely hope to welcome you back to be our guest again very soon.

Your Sincerely,

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Hotel Selsky Dvur is a place to stay in Prague with its homy ambiance and warmth reception. Staffs are very accomodating. It is definitely your money's worth. I highly recommend Hotel Selsky Dvur to everyone visiting Prague.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Yetrad

Dear Yetrad,

Thank you for sharing your great feedback on our hotel Selsky Dvur. We are very happy to hear that you recommend us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

"We have not been accomodated in such a nice hotel since long time ago" that was the first feeling when we were discussing accommodation in Hotel Selsky Dvur with my business colleague after a very comfortable evening and night spent in this hotel. Delicious food and wonderful hotel facilities made our business trip something special. Big thanks to the hotel staff. We will definitely stay again in this hotel next time!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Soňa W
Jana D, Manager at Hotel Selsky Dvur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Dear Sona,

Thank you and your colleague for the great review and for such positive words about our hotel. We take all comments very seriously so we really appreciate what you have written about us. We look forward to seeing your colleague soon again.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

The best place to celebrate our 20th anniversary :)
Hotel Selsky dvur must have some door to the country atmosphere with beautiful courtyard and a water mill in it. His interior and exterior as well are designed with both care and love and you feel this from the moment you cross the door. Our room was comfortable, clean and airy with good sized bed and healthy mattresses. Staff was highly professional and helpful.
I was on lava stones massage and in the sauna and it was absolutly fantastic :)
Connection to the centre of the Prague is very good. Bus stop is right in front of the hotel and there are two possibilities of using metro lines.
I definitely recommend this nice place if you visit the beautiful Prague.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anjelikk
Jana D, Manager at Hotel Selsky Dvur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Anjelikk

Thank you very much for taking time to write us such a fantastic review about your stay and for inserting pictures from our hotel as well. It has been an honor for our team to be able to serve you. I have already congratulated you on your 20th wedding anniversary at the reception. After seeing the two of you, I don't think I have met a single couple who is as perfect for each other as you two. I am so glad that we could host such friendly people like you. I wish you a happy life ahead, filled with togetherness and love. Happy Wedding Anniversary.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon, sooner than in 20yearsJ

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We arrived to Prague with my colegue to met our bussines partners. We were happy to find this place. Hotel and its rooms are stylish and beautifully luxury furnished. In all hotel we sleep we are looking the best and traditional cousine. Here in Hotel Selsky Dvur we found excellent menu and tasty beer. Staff was professional and kind to all our wishes - we can say "Service was first class". Wi-Fi is for free. When you plane to visit Prague try to stay in this hotel at least one night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Jana D, Manager at Hotel Selsky Dvur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Dear Roberto,
Thank you a lot for taking the time to your review and choosing our hotel. It sounds like you really enjoyed your time here. I’m so happy you were satisfied with our meals and Czech beer. Thanks again for staying with us, and we hope you come back anytime you want to feel at home!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Very beautiful hotel with all comfort and very good restaurant. Staff very friendly and prepared. I highly recommend. I will certainly choose again this hotel for my future business travel. Thanks a lot!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Milan,

Thank you so much for the fantastic comments. I’ll be sure to pass your comments on to all the employees of Selsky Dvur Hotel, to our receptionists, waiters, cooks and chambermaids. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore I’m so glad we came up to your expectations. We are looking forvard to having an opportunity to serve you again.