City Club Hotel
US$301
US$203
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold townshort staywenceslas squarepublic transportwi ficity breakczechsheating
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stay away from this s*** hole. City centre not even close, staff rude and unpolite above all hotel is dirty. Hairs on my bad, dirty broken bathroom and rats runnig over my head. Moold in every room, they have no kitchen and stuff is the worst experience EVER. Rats are running all over the ventilation and even dough i reserved this for couple of days, next day i just run away from this hell.
I do travell a lot and something like this is simply unherad off. Never ever again and folks stay away from this place.

Room Tip: Easy just don't book this place.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank James D
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I and my wife stayed in this hotel for 3 night for our visit to Prague. It is a nice basic hotel. Everything were clean and the staffs were nice and helpful. The breakfast was nice. Only the kitchen staffs (the ones taking care the breakfast) do not speak English. However, it does not affect our good impression on the hotel.
The internet is only there in the lounge. However, the internet was sometimes down.
Overall, I would suggest this hotel for the ones who want to have a short stay (3 nights or less).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Timothy S
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stayed for two nights in March.

Within about fifteen minutes walk of the Muzeum metro station.

It is a very good but basic hotel. As we were only there for two nights we had quite a busy itinerary so literally used the hotel to shower off the days dust, sleep and breakfast (in a city like Prague you really don't want to be sitting in your hotel do you?).

The rooms were clean, the beds comfy and most importantly the shower was excellent!

Only slight fly in the ointment for me was the large group of students that were staying there also. It would appear that there are not as many seats in the dining room as there are guests in the hotel so it was slightly awkward having to hover and wait for a place to become available.

Breakfast was a typical European buffet and was very good.

In all i would recommend this hotel as a good place to crash after a splendid days sight-seeing, eating and drinking in a beautiful city.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SiD11968
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We was booked into this hotel for 3 nights, before we left England, I e-mailed the hotel to ask whether they had hair dryers and a safe in the room, I did not hear anything, I again tried and still no reply.
On the day before we was due to depart for Prague I rung the hotel, I asked the girl who answered the phone why none of my e-mails where replied too, her answer was "I don't see the e-mails, it's all done by the hotel manager" after she finally answered my questions, I said I look forward to seeing you on Sunday afternoon.
When we arrived in Prague we was meet by our transfer, he was unable to find the hotel so stopped at a hotel called "Hotel City Central" he was given directions and off we went, (the hotel was only about 200yds up the road)
When we went inside we was meet by a receptionist that did not seem to interested in us, she informed us that we was being moved due to the hotel not having any water for 2 days, we was being moved to the hotel we stopped off at earlier.
I asked why no one thought to mention this to me having rung the hotel the day before the receptionist was rude and had a serious attitude.
I feel that most of the people working in hotels have a real problem with being helpful and polite, the receptionist in the other hotel we had been moved to also had the same attitude.
This is such a shame as Prague is a beautiful.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Milsie007
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

If you just need a room fairly close to town for a short stay this is fine. Don't expect anything in terms of customer experience. Staff see it as a chore to help.
The room was fine though. Clean and basic so did the job for a few nights.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends