“Nice hotel reasonable cost”

La Boutique Hotel Prague
Ranked #306 of 649 Hotels in Prague
London, United Kingdom
“Nice hotel reasonable cost”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I visited Prague at the beginning of December with friends and this hotel was our base. We knew it was a budget hotel and were not expecting much but were pleasantly surprised at what we found. The hotel is central for the Metro and Trams with shops a 5 minute walk away - nice to see good old C & A's still exists!! The breakfast supplied was more than adequate with a good choice. The staff were pleasant and extremely helpful. Our room was a suite and it was all we could ask for after a day of walking around Prague, it was clean and warm. The hot water for the shower was excellent with no problems with water pressure. I would recommend this hotel as a base as to be honest you'll be out all day sightseeing and it's a good place to return back to of an evening. We didn't use the mini bar as the supermarket was across the road but it's there if you need it. I would recommend this hotel if you're on a budget as it is good value for money.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

First time visit to Prague with girl friends for the Christmas markets and atmosphere . I would certainly recommend this Hotel, it's ideally situated being very close to the metro, bus station and trams. We didn't try it but I'm sure the centre of Prague was within walking distance maybe 20 mins. The room we were given was a Junior Suite with twin beds and a very large, comfortable sofa bed - it was very clean and warm. The staff were very knowledgeable and friendly. The only thing missing in the room was the facility to make a cup of tea. The breakfast was great with lots of choice. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

On arrival me and my partner were informed that we were in fact, in a separate apparent block down the road which we were not told would be a possibility. I feel that it ruined the atmosphere of staying in a hotel and I felt like a local going back to my apartment flat. The room was not in the best condition either.
The main hotel, of what I saw, was very nice so it was a shame we could not stay there.
The hotel was about a 20-30 min walk away from the centre of Prague but we enjoyed the walks.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lizzymarshe
Manchester
Reviewed 16 November 2013

The hotel is a 20 minute journey to the centre of Prague, 2 mins walk to both tram and metro stops, you can buy a 3 day travel card for 420K and trams run until midnight. It was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was also to a high standard. Room had no tea making facilitilies, but did have a iron, hairdryer, minibar and free wifi.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in the middle of October. Clean and welcoming, staff helpful. The room was on top floor, had I known there were stairs to top from 4th floor would have chosen lower. Saying that the room was clean and the bathroom also. It lacked tea/coffee making facilities but we made do with the bar in room which wasn't that expensive. Breakfast was good and plentiful as it was a buffet you could eat as much or less as you wanted. I would stay here again.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Came back yesterday from Prague and had the best time! This hotel is situated close to tram lines and the metro. The room itself was pretty big. The bed was really comfy and the shower had constant hot water. The room has been done on a budget which is evident with fixtures and fittings. We didn't pay a lot and when you go to a place like Prague you rarely stay in the room for too long as there is so much to see! My husband and I didn't bother venturing out into the old or new town at night as there are lot's of good places to drink and eat close by. Breakfast was fine, pretty standard with the usual granola, yogurt, fresh bread, ham and cheese. I will be writing a separate review on pizza coloseum which was an awesome Italian just above the metro as this place was so good and so reasonable. Overall I would recommend this hotel to young couples.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Della B
Spikkestad, Norway
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I choosed this hotel because i had read good comments about it. It was around 30 minutes walking from Charles Bridge. Good transport possibility to "sentrum" with tram, bus and metro 2 minutes from hotel. Room was more then good enough for me You dont dont travel for sitting on the hotel room. The People on front desk was helpful if they could understand Your English. Breakfast was ok. It was only possible to eat breakfast there no other Food possibilities. But no problem because around the corner there was a lot of good restaurants. So if you want a hotel with not so many luxury Things choose this one.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo