Located close tom Wenceslas Square, Hotel Juliš is a superb placeto stay - whatever you are up to in lovely Prague. You can walk everywhere. Small, cosy appartements and nice staff. Breakfast not the best and its a shame that it's not possible to have a beer on the roof outside the breakfastrestaurant. Could be a hit with a outside bar here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EA Hotel Julis **** is situated in the lower part of Wenceslas Square in Prague with the view to the commercial part of the square and back view to the quiet Franciscan garden. Hotel rooms are equipped with fully fitted kitchenette with a double hot plate, kettle, microwave, fridge and a dishwasher. All studios have also high-speed internet connection (Wi-Fi free), SAT-TV, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, dining table and a safe deposit box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your EA Hotel Julis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accome Julis Hotel Prague
- Prague Accome Julis Hotel