Lowest prices for your stay
£54
Agoda.com
£46
Fully refundable before Wed, 6 Mar
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews old town yogurt tram and metro shower curtain small room breakfast room nice stay walked everywhere stayed here for nights reception staff visiting prague centre cheese church kettle rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2022 via mobile

We had a nice stay here BUT there are 2 things which are really not great and you should consider when booking.

1. There was not enough tables in the breakfast room so you have to queue outside and wait for a table if they are all taken. They actually sat a couple on the same table as us which I found really strange. They didn’t ask us but just sat them down. There are two ladies working at breakfast. The older one is grumpy and didn’t say goodbye when we said bye and thanks at the end. Bad customer service.

2. We had a kettle and some tea bags in our room. Only one was English tea. Others were flavoured. We hadn’t had tea in the room all week so we hadn’t had it replenished but my husband went downstairs on our last night and asked if we could have another English breakfast tea bag as there was not one and the receptionist said no and said we would have to buy it?!? Surely they should supply more than one for a room for a couple?!

The hotel is on the outskirts but we walked everywhere and it was fine. Shame about those two things as otherwise it’s good enough for a little break.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2022

disappointment!!! I have been to many hotels around the world but I have never seen a hotel like this. This is a very small room with a children's bed.
The shower is 30 cm x 30 cm and the curtain sticks to your body in the middle of the shower.
The water spills on the floor and the experience is really unpleasant!
Do not approach the place 12/18/22

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2022 via mobile

This hotel is well worth staying in if you want to be close to tram and metro links to the centre of Prague. We visited for the Christmas markets and there is one just up the road from the hotel. The hotel is spotlessly clean,staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is included and they provided gluten free diet for me as I have Coeliac.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2022 via mobile

Great stay. I was solo travelling so the room is quite tight. However it had everything I needed. The washroom is clean but I would say the shower in my room is tight. I am not sure if it’s because it is a solo room. Just water spilt out of the curtain and could cause a mini flood. The soap/shampoo was 1. Dove soap. Dryer available in the washroom.

The desk had a coffee/station with a kettle, which I appreciated.

Breakfast was next level. There were nice spread of breads/pastries, yoghurt, hams, cheese, sausage, scrambled eggs, and pancakes. The ladies who were in charge of the room are so attentive. Will constantly pick up your plate and clean the station or refill.

Most importantly I think the location is very good. Since it is December, there is a large market at the Church, and a smaller one block away. Also very close to the Museum.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2022 via mobile

Arrived home yesterday from this hotel and I have nothing but good things to say.
Checked in late due to delayed flight and Lenka the receptionist waited for us to arrive . The room was lovely we had room 101, tea coffee and kettle which was much needed when we arrived. There was handwash and shower cream provided. Breakfast was really nice something for everyone lady in the dining room was lovely.
Hotel positioned in a good spot plenty of shops and places to eat.
Lovely bar at the top of the road if you turn left.
Our transfer to the airport never arrived on time so Linda the receptionist called us an uber and waited outside with us until it arrived we can't thank her enough.
I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: September 2022