“This is probably the best hotel ever !!!”
Review of Hotel Liberty

Hotel Liberty
Ranked #34 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Tel Aviv, Israel
“This is probably the best hotel ever !!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

hi there
we had 6 rooms in Liberty hotel. 14 people
we would like to recommend this hotel, we had the best experience ever and we travel a lot !!
it starts from the superb service and the most friendly stuff and goes through the best location in Prague and the big and comfortable rooms...in the heart of the old city.
but the most important is one of the workers Michal Hřebíček which made us feel like v.i.p , we had some problems with our flight company and several delays in our flght and michal helped us like we never could imagine, thank you Michal Hřebíček we will never forget you !!
after we met the manager of the hotel we could understand why the stuff is so kind,so thanks to liberty hotel manager as well !!
by the way the rooms with the street view is very quiet dont worry about it .
the elevator works just fine .
the breakfast is tasty and you can find anything you like.
wi-fi works perfectly fine.
24 hr front desk.
a/c works fine
so just go there and have good time ;)

shafat & barak family

Room Tip: all the rooms we had was perfect its a small hotel with everything you need
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank galshafat

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Czech first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Spent two nights there.
Just walked there from the train station - took 10-15 minutes of slow walk.
Checked in @ 2pm w/o any issues - room was ready.
the room was large and clean, nice bed and bathroom.
The location is very convenient, but i'd recommend to eat somewhere off the main streets.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Munster, Indiana
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband stayed at this hotel last November and loved it so much that we booked it for our trip to Prague. It is a great place to stay. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, with all of the amenities. The staff couldn't be more accommodating and the breakfasts were delicious. This hotel is centrally located to all of the historical sights. We will go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Leane C
Ramat Gan, Israel
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Spent a single night at Liberty Hotel on June 22-23. Check in was super fast and voila, I was inside the room. The first impression I had upon entering the room was that I made the right choice-the room was spacious and well kept, the bathroom clean and spacious as well, in addition to all the regular mod cons hotels usually have: desk, dresser, big cupboard with ample space, as well as a kettle and a lavish array of tea bags, coffee etc.

The air conditioning was just right, not too strong and not too weak. Internet access through wifi was very good and didn’t even require any annoying log in. Noise levels were non-existent thanks to double glazing, even though the room was facing a major pedestrian zone.

The breakfast buffet was standard-could have been a little bit more varied with some more fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as morning pastries.

The second day I encountered an unpleasant problem-the elevator was out of use due to periodical safety checks-the room was on the 4th floor, hence climbing the stairs was a bit arduous. On the other hand, an elderly couple whose room was on a higher floor, had noticeable difficulties and was simply gasping. Having reached the room door I discovered the magnetic card I had wasn’t working so I called the reception via Skype, and they forwarded the call to my room……. had to call again and ask the receptionist to come over and open the door, and so he did while promising to send a replacement card. Eventually, however, nobody came so I had to insert the hotel’s visiting card into the electricity slot in order to turn on power.

Since my train was leaving at 16:30, I asked for a late check out and was asked to pay 40 EUR-that’s way out of line-even in Vienna they don’t charge that much money, especially when the hotel is not in full occupancy.

Prior to checking out I asked the receptionist to reserve a taxi for the ride to the central train station. This turned out to be the hotel’s chauffeur; the car was clean and so was the nice and courteous driver, who charged 11 EUR for the ride. Quite fair.

All in all, I’d consider returning to this hotel on my next visit to Prague.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This is a good hotel, right in the heart of Prague. It's really easy to walk everywhere, the room was nice and clean (although the room decor wasn't exactly to my taste), staff was helpful (specially the blond lady from breakfast - my daughter forgot her toy in the breakfast room and she very kindly put it away for us. Thank you very much again!!), breakfast was simple but good. The only criticism I have is about the fact that we received a call at 12:04 to say that we needed to vacate the room as it was past the 12:00 check out time. Although I agree that rules are rules, but sometimes a little flexibility goes a long way in terms of captivating one's customers.... but I would stay there again if back in beautiful Prague :-)

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Location: Couldn't have asked for a better location. In the heart of town with several restaurants on the same street as the hotel and even a Burger King across the street for any fast food cravings. Is a 5 to 10 minute walk to the square, depending on how fast you walk. I also recommend Cafe Cafe which is about a block over.

Sleep: My room was in the back and was stone quiet. I never heard any neighbors either. I slept terrifically every night.

Rooms: This is an older building but incredibly well maintained and the room was much larger and prettier than I anticipated as was the bathroom. NOTE: The shower, while very pretty, is a bit tight so be aware of this if you are a larger person - height-wise or width-wise. :)

Service: Staff was very efficient and unobtrusive.

Value: Great value for the terrific location and lovely room.

Cleanliness: Spotless.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank travelzombie99
Adana, Turkey
Reviewed 26 June 2014

location is good ,so close to everywhere.rooms are big.we were 3 and we got an dublex suite wıth a good price.breakfast was good enough and people are very kind and helpful.the only thing that ı dıd not lıke was they told me an airport transfer money more expensive than I found an cheaper prıce wıth a mercedes on internet.I advice people to stay ın this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family