I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. Very comfortable rooms. Bathroom is huge with an incredible bathtub. Even the soaps were great. Bed was comfy and linens were nice. The room was kept immaculately clean. I was in Prague during a warm streak and the air conditioning worked well and quickly cooled the room.
Breakfast was decent, nothing too fancy but included in price. There was a nice variety of fruits, breads, cheeses, meats and cereals. I also got eggs and bacon each day (I think scrambled is a new concept). Still I was able to get a good start to the day.
The staff was very helpful and thankfully spoke English since my Czech is nearly non-existent. Super close to the #22 tram which will take you around the city. Also a short 10-15 minute walk to anywhere in the old city you want to go. So convenient but away from hordes of people. I would definitely return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Trinidad Prague Castle offers spacious room with postcard view of Prague Castle. Hotel is located in the heart of city centre on a quiet side of the river Vltava. Free WIFI, 5 minutes walk from Charles Bridge makes the Hotel ideal base for exploring the city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Trinidad Prague Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Trinidad Prague
- Residence Trinidad Hotel Prague