The hotel's location is perfect! Close to everything, great view to Prague castle, 4 minutes from Charles bridge and less than 10 minutes of walking from the back entrance of the castle.
The reception is great. We stayed 5 nights, we didn't ask for cleaning from personal reasons but the hotel gave us clean towels and new tissues without asking. The breakfast was very basic but good enough. It has been served in a small restaurant, located inside the hotel.
We payed in our last night then they offered us a breakfast box (because we left very early in the morning before breakfast is served).
We used the hotel's transfer service, it was great but on the way to the airport our driver drove very fast and watched on his T.V. instead driving.
Due to the hotel's location we didn't use tram and metro at all.
In conclusion, we were happy from the location and the reception.
It's really the best in hotel in Prague and it's not expansive at all!
Igal & Paz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Trinidad Prague Castle offers spacious room with postcard view of Prague Castle. Hotel is located in the heart of city centre on a quiet side of the river Vltava. Free WIFI, 5 minutes walk from Charles Bridge makes the Hotel ideal base for exploring the city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Trinidad Prague Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Trinidad Prague
- Residence Trinidad Hotel Prague